Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Other Research Weapons Have A Modified Look?

Rhorge

I was thinking that since the Tenno made Prova looks different to the enemy weapon, will the other research weapons look modified too? I think it would make sense since why would we research a weapon we can just pick up from a dead guy.

I'd love it if the Dera got a lot less wide and a little bit thicker.

But since it's functionally similar I don't see a reason to change how it looks. Better damage can be attributed to usage of ClanTech Fieldron, instead of mass produced components in Corpus sweatshops.

But since it's functionally similar I don't see a reason to change how it looks. Better damage can be attributed to usage of ClanTech Fieldron, instead of mass produced components in Corpus sweatshops.

Dera looks like it's made of cardboard! IT'S SO SKINNY! I just...can not think as to why it would be so skinny when the ones the corpus use is clearly...ermn...thicker.

Exactly, I don't want it to look different, I want it to look similar but modified. I'm pretty sure that if Tenno made this weapon with extreme care and various upgrades to it's design (it is better than the corpus version in almost every regard), it would not look identical to the one made in Corpus sweatshops.