Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Aldershot Here!

aldershot

Hey all, I'm aldershot, just wanted to /wave and say hi.

I feel i've recently moved out of n00b status and is currently in an intermediate phase of my warframe career. I pumped in over 50 hours over the last week or so, mastery level 4, aquired many items on the market via blue prints and have mastered the items to 30 on each. I'm about 60 hours in total.

I came into the game a good few months ago, playing only a few minutes a week. When steam had the warframe flash sale, i purchased all the steam packs for just $45 total. It was an amazing deal to get a person started and a good way to coax him (me in this case) to keep playing.

I play a rank 30 mag with heavy specialty into energy efficentcy. I enjoy pulling large amounts of mobs to myself and jump slaming them with my amphis. If it gets too heated i throw down a crush..... or 2 :D. I am absoluly loving mag for her amazing CC capabilities, and currently have no other frame, but working on getting a trinity system as it's the last piece i need for her.

I have to say, after much research and playing over the last week i am very impressed. Im incredibly addicted and so far enjoying the game quite a bit.

Edited by aldershot

Glad to see you're liking the game.  :3

And glad to see there's some people out there who are still playing Mag.  

If you're looking for someone to play with in-game (and possibly even a clan), feel free to add me.