Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Silver Glove - Find the Shrine Quest Bug

Dworld

Hello,

when im in the quest find the shrine of the silver glove and im activating the shrine, the enemys which should spawn after groves speak don't appear. So I'm stuck in this mission and have to abort it. I tried it 3 times and it didn't work.

Please check it.

Thanks!

Edited by Dworld

I'm having the same issue. The first 2 guardians spawned fine but the third one won't spawn. I have tried it solo and in mp, aggroing enemies before applying the quest item to the shrine, waiting for the full dialogue to finish before using the item etc None of it makes a difference. I'm quite sure I did the first two parts of the quest before PoE dropped yesterday though.

Update: Appears to be fixed now. Completed the quest with no issues.

Edited by Matiwariat
Update

Add me to the list, this is killing the completionist inside me. Tried making it active/inactive, restarting, killing mobs-not killing mobs, doing bonus first, unequipping the apoth and even making the first two apoths again to maybe force a check. Don't really want to try and make the third again because of the moss farm lol.

2 hours ago, Dworld said:

Hello,

when im in the quest find the shrine of the silver glove and im activating the shrine, the enemys which should spawn after groves speak don't appear. So I'm stuck in this mission and have to abort it. I tried it 3 times and it didn't work.

Please check it.

Thanks!

I have this bug aswell. No enemys spawn at all after I use the shrine.

Thanks