Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mountain Hole

HellEnforcer

Well, me and my never ending search for hidden rooms gave me another surprise earlier today while doing the Catalyst alert (I got a bug on here, will post it on the mission section later).

This was on the very last room where the extraction point is on the outpost set.

I was actually trying to get to the other side (the mountain cliff on the other side of the door) but found this instead.

Self Index

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/53457-bug-and-sugestion-index-point/

Edited by HellEnforcer

Yep, been like that pretty much since implementation. A small gap in the rock mesh was fixed but there's still some z-fighting with one of the lockers and texture burn on the top of the crate. Another, more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUQNmvZWeZc'>secret hole is slightly down and to the left of the one you found. Good work and nice music.

Edited by Tenebraex

Yep, been like that pretty much since implementation. A small gap in the rock mesh was fixed but there's still some z-fighting with one of the lockers and texture burn on the top of the crate. Another, more

is slightly down and to the left of the one you found. Good work and nice music.

Oh, wow. I would probably never have found the holographic rock one. And seems that I came almost 3 months too late to the discovery, lol. The music is called Oxygen by BeefourMusic (an user on another website)... Lately for some reason I am just not bothering to pause nor turn off the music on the background before recording, sorry about it.

Edited by HellEnforcer