Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wyrm Leveling

Llyssa

I'm wondering how sentinels get affinity.

I got my wyrm to r5 before getting deth cube. I maxxed that out, and my shade before that.

Now, I'm working on wyrm.

However, in the time it has gone from r5 to the current r22, I have built-and-maxed: 3 frames(nyx, banshee, and vauban), three primaries(boltor, snipetron vandal, dread), a secondary(despair), and a melee(kogake), as well as maxing out several other weapons and frames I had built before then.

Everything I currently own is now r30, except wyrm, who is just a piddly r22(with an r30 rifle).

This doesn't make much sense at all, and doesn't match with my experiences with shade and deth cube.

Looking at the wiki, the wiki doesn't say anything meaningful on this topic.

There's no reason having the wyrm equipped constantly since early june, with it rarely ever dying, and being the only sentinel I use, has gotten it virtually nothing in affinity, meanwhile I've maxed out multiple frames, none of which has spent as much time with me in-game as the cube has, and multiple weapons, none of which has gotten as much usage OR equip time as the wyrm has.

If it "levels like a warframe", all of these affinity orbs I've grabbed and thousands and thousands of deaths it has witnessed(and participated in!) should be counting for something. At the current rate, he should finish to r30 by about october. That's absurd.

Wyrm is the slowest leveling of the three.

Shade gets 25 XP every time you cloak giving him a bonus to leveling.

Dethcube kills alot of stuff along with getting 25 XP extra every time it vaporizes something.

Wyrm seems to rarely uses his AOE stagger (thats his 25 XP skill) and seems to rarely kill anything.

Best way to level Wyrm is max his gun and run Mercury missions where you kill NOTHING, let the little guy do all the work for you (Did this while farming Ferrite and leveling low ranked melee).

Edit: another way to help him level faster is max his Guardian skill and run with a low shield, high health frame loadout.

Guardian skill is there 100 XP skill.

Edited by John0ates

• 5 weeks later...