Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem: Being in a squad while trying to do Gara quest

AnimaOnline

I have done the Gara quest but my friend has not. I was the squad leader and he was just starting the quest. The quest then teleported me into the first step of the quest outside the gates while my friend was still stuck in town with a "waiting for players" prompt. Not know that it was a single player mission we then went to orbit to try again from there. This time he was the squad leader and he queued directly into the mission from orbit. I'm not sure what happened to him but he sent me a message saying that he just realised it's a single player mission so I have to assume he couldn't get in however for me the screen went black and I was stuck. I had to refresh the client to fix it.

It seems to me that the game is trying to place us into a singleplayer mission when it can't. Rather than just refusing it's placing one player in the mission and the other gets stuck somewhere. In the first instance where we try to enter the mission from town the wrong player got into the mission (me, who had already done it) and the actual player who needed it was stuck. The second time after we switched leadership and tried from orbit he was fine but I was stuck with a black screen. A second problem I think is that the quest isn't clear enough that you need to be solo. My friend was able to accept and attempt to start the quest without us realising. It was only once we tried from space did he realise (I presume he got an error message whereas I was given a black screen).