Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

24 Hours, 24 Hours Because I Forgot To Equip The Right Weapon.

Edolu

I've been wanting to get a gun in this game for so damn long but it requires a rank 3. When i had decided to take the rank test i realized that i had the wrong weapons, So i exited the game. Even when if it asked me if i want to leave- It didn't warn me until AFTER i reloaded the game again.

I'd understand if this would be abused just to make sure players don't cheat at the last moment to redo it all.

And we all know it's a friggin ploy to keep players playing but at this point i don't even feel like playing until i can get to the next rank to buy the gun i've been wanting so long.

Who would be with me in saying it should be switched down to 6 hours.

Q:But why don't we just switch it down to 3 hours, or maybe a hour and a half and so on?

A:Well timmy that would be nice but i think just to be fair on both sides, The player and developer we should make the player wait- But not "TOO LONG", timmy.

I want to give you my money WARFRAME, But when you pull S#&$ like this i feel like avoiding the game for 24 hours, Who's with me?

even when u fail the mastery test, u still gain mastery points on levling wf/wpn up.

the 24hs make this test like a mission where u gramble to pass it or fail and retry it again 24 hrs ltr.

leave it as it is. remove/shortern timer = the test is like pointless.

Taking account that those tests are supposed to have somewhat risky outcomes if failed so I'd say it's fine as it is. Some higher tier tests are more frustrating than others because of some unreliable game mechanics but the fact that you should prepare before doing those is something that you can only blame yourself on.

Just for the headsup that even if you don't pass the test you can still gain mastery exp while playing normally.. :) So even if you fail the test you profit for playing when aiming for the next mastery.

EDIT: Ninja'd for the "still gaining mastery exp" thing. :)

Edited by Kerpele