Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Point Of Mastery Requirements

HammerHead90

Obviously, Forma are a powerful tool.

You have to take into account that I'm a free player, NOT a paying player. I don't have the ability to get platinum beyond giveaways. Getting Forma are far more common than Orokin Reactors and Catalysts. I have 16 Forma blueprints and 2 already made Forma in my inventory.

Call it insane, but here's my Excalibur build. Unless you want me to starting replacing ability polarities, there's not much space left. There are barely any situations where Super Jump and Radial Javelin are better than Slash Dash and Radial Blind:

q2t1.png

Note that I added the Forma BEFORE the Auras added mod capacity.

See, Now you are speaking my language. I even take it a step further and get rid of Radial Blind. i ONLY use Slash Dash, and my Excalibur is by far my most deadly frame. You are one of the so very few that truly understand how Excal should work.

As for paying, Im a mostly free player too. The money i've spent on Warframe has been to buy Warframe and Weapon slots. The only thing aside from that i have ever bought, was the Smoke color pack, and  Banshee, and that was after 900 (Literally) missions trying to get her parts. I found the last part i needed the next day....So built her anyway, just so that i could in all honesty say that i built every frame. I painted her Gold, and call her my Trophy frame. Shes unranked and will always be that way....Shes my giant middle finger to RNG.

I got a 50% off Coupon a few days ago, so i used it to get some plat.....but im not sure what to do with all of it yet. The point is that i have a Potato in every frame i have, and every weapon that i use. None of which were bought with Plat.

http://imgur.com/LYg5ohi

See, Now you are speaking my language. I even take it a step further and get rid of Radial Blind. i ONLY use Slash Dash, and my Excalibur is by far my most deadly frame. You are one of the so very few that truly understand how Excal should work.

As for paying, Im a mostly free player too. The money i've spent on Warframe has been to buy Warframe and Weapon slots. The only thing aside from that i have ever bought, was the Smoke color pack, and  Banshee, and that was after 900 (Literally) missions trying to get her parts. I found the last part i needed the next day....So built her anyway, just so that i could in all honesty say that i built every frame. I painted her Gold, and call her my Trophy frame. Shes unranked and will always be that way....Shes my giant middle finger to RNG.

I got a 50% off Coupon a few days ago, so i used it to get some plat.....but im not sure what to do with all of it yet. The point is that i have a Potato in every frame i have, and every weapon that i use. None of which were bought with Plat.

http://imgur.com/LYg5ohi

Yeah, I remember (and miss) the old days when I used to run around only Slash Dash (Still the best #1 ability, in my opinion). Unfortunately, with the increased difficulty, I'm tend to take Radial Blind; when enemies can't be downed with two or three Slash Dashes, it's probably better to run from a bunch of stunned enemies (when applied in Endless/Mobile defense, Radial Blind acts as an emergency crowd control tactic).

Although now that I think about it, I could swap or downgrade Radial Blind with for a maxed Streamline Mod. +1 for Aura System?

Edited by ChaoticVice777

Yeah, I remember (and miss) the old days when I used to run around only Slash Dash (Still the best #1 ability, in my opinion). Unfortunately, with the increased difficulty, I'm tend to take Radial Blind; when enemies can't be downed with two or three Slash Dashes, it's probably better to run from a bunch of stunned enemies (when applied in Endless/Mobile defense, Radial Blind acts as an emergency crowd control tactic).

Although now that I think about it, I could swap or downgrade Radial Blind with for a maxed Streamline Mod. +1 for Aura System?

I use Focus, to give Slash Dash the extra damage boost, making it much more viable in higher levels. Honestly to me, he is the fastest warframe. I know his Sprint speed isnt even close to Loki's, Or Volt's Speed power for that matter, but i still outrun both of them, simply because slash dash lets me turn at 90* angles and turns my already amazing Zorencopters into the most distance eating thing in Warframe.

I use Focus, to give Slash Dash the extra damage boost, making it much more viable in higher levels. Honestly to me, he is the fastest warframe. I know his Sprint speed isnt even close to Loki's, Or Volt's Speed power for that matter, but i still outrun both of them, simply because slash dash lets me turn at 90* angles and turns my already amazing Zorencopters into the most distance eating thing in Warframe.

Yeah, the Pendragon helmet is such a nice helmet. 5% of 50 base armor, 2.5 armor (when armor reduces HP damage taken), is basically nothing. That 15% boost to power strength increases my Slash Dash damage from 500 to 700 (although I didn't feel the extra mod space to boost Focus to 30% was going to change anything).

Slash Dash basically gives Excalibur easy shortcuts throughout levels, being slightly affected less by gravity compared to Loki and the other faster Warframes. 

As I continue to think about it, I also realize I take Radial Blind because even if I did use Slash Dash to escape from enemy fire, if the mission is an extermination mission or a endless/mobile defense mission, I still need to kill them as soon as possible.