Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Like Captain Cur.

Turret_49

ETatoVC.jpg

Really?  Teleporting using your artifacts, laying traps all over the place, shielding yourself in an impenetrable bubble while also summoning your lackeys to help you, and running away to shoot a laser beam out of your trinket?

Vor needs a mirror badly, or a change of script.. he's not nearly as brave as the old red version of himself.  Now Vor's all about trickery and underhandedness, this line sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

...Nevermind the Shade hovering over my head.

I love opinionated people who say 'get over it'.  They should change that line to something less stupid.

Nothing is more stupid than "What do you get when you take Warfra out Warframe? thats right me!" I just imagine Regor chuckling to himself when he says that with his goons groaning and facepalming

And your point is? He was obviously intended to be this way, if you want to fight someone brave go after Kril.

Dear god Kril takes qutie some time to kill. That guy has serious gusto.

I love the new Vor. It's a challenge. I can even beat him on an freshly unranked Frame. Just do not let him stick a Tesla to you! I do howver wish that once his Grineer backups are dead he instantly replenishes his shield with an AE-Blast (5 meter radius). That seems more fitting for a boss fight.

This also serves as a good entry point when they get his scaling right because all bosses are supposed to be harder and require more strategy than just shoot-till-dead.

Edited by Estred

I also love people who say "this isn't quite the way I like it so change it now".

F*cking, THIS

If thats how sh|t works, then they need to change HP, my guy can actually DIE and I don't like that!

Jesus, I was starting to like warframe again once the Aura mods were introduced. I actually found myself making an ACTIVE DECISION in whether to bring one or not. Difficulty! Now... there's no reason NOT to have one. I mean, really?