Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Livestream Alerts 24 Hours Long

PaperAlien

Simple. There's absolutely no reason for alerts to be 12 hours long instead of 24. Not only does it mean that half the world is disadvantaged for no reason (I myself will always be close to missing it on Thursdays, have actually missed quite a few), but it means that the other half will find it easily accessible. It's obviously not intended to be like a normal alert in that it only rewards players who are on a lot, because really, 12 hours is quite hard to miss, but only if you live in the right timezone.

The disappointing thing is that DE has made one of the replacement livestream alerts 24 hours long, but yet the latest livestream's alert seems to continue the 12-hour trend. It's as if DE are aware of this issue, and decidedly chose against giving 24-hour alerts. Why???

Also, if you're gonna tell me that 12-hour alerts are fine, simply because you yourself didn't miss it, don't post here. Save your breath, and come back in a few years when you're no longer 5 years old.

Edited by PaperAlien

Your post is full of assumptions and vitriol. I suggest you check yourself on the way in before you set up a post to check others.

Alerts have been 12h for the longest time and then switched to 24h. This alert there came out at 12h. Why this is and what happened there is a matter to investigate. Wildly shouting and accusing DE of all the bad things you can interpret into that situation is not helping your case. You are blaming before you know whether that is appropriate.

Will investiagte this today and check. Locking this.