Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Assassin "events" And The Stalker

xanroth

warframe kinda need new minibosses or minibossish events so this is my suggestion.

new event, faction assassins/assassin teams.

if you repeatedly play on one planet or even a single mission in that planet will increase the attention of the faction that dominates the system (example if you play xini x amount of times this might trigger or alternatively if you keep playing missions in eris it might trigger an infested assassin/miniboss event).

assassins/minibosses.

observe these guys will focus on the one "responsible" for getting them called in but if someone gets in their way they have no problem with killing them to unlike the stalkers that only does it by accident it seems

grineer kill team.

a team of elite grineer assassins (4-6 of them) pretty much a stronger version of the flame blade with a few tricks up their sleeve like shield draining leech rollers for example.

corpus orokin-corpus hybrids.

a small team of corpus units made from scavenged warframes capable of using the first and perhaps even the second ability of warframes their looks and abilities depends on what frame they where made from(max 4 of these guys at once).

infested millennium ancient.

some of the oldest infested around they are dormant until a significant threat to the hive mind appears that's when they rise, the will of the hive mind made flesh, their very presence is enough to destroy the minds of the average human (good thing that the tenno are far from average).

though the tenno is powerful enough to not become a vegetable in the presence of millennium ancient their hardware will start to go a bit nuts meaning that as long as that guy lives you cant trigger abilities and your screen will look like you have been disrupted (yeah this guy is probably op but hey at least there is only one of them at the time and also if you have a better name go ahead and say it).

the stalker.

you might right now be thinking hey this guy isn't new wtf? well the ones you are used to are stalkers this guy is THE stalker the first one old as the beginning of the fall of the orokin (and blah blah blah hes pretty much based around a theory about the lore i have you can read it in the general discussion and here's a link to save you some time https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/85133-lore-theories/#entry931639 enjoy).

well this guy will only trigger if you beat x amount of lesser stalkers (the ones that hunts us atm) when hes &!$$ed either he himself or the lotus will message you upon finishing the mission that you beat the lesser stalker in.

this is there to give you the opportunity to get a squad of your strongest friends cause your gonna need it.

the next mission you play will suddenly "freeze" and all the enemies will suddenly turn into gibs now he has arrived, no more enemies will spawn when he is present and any timers will stop plain simply he has frozen time for everyone except you and your teammates.

other would be that you get a void like key that lets you fight him.

unlike the original stalker this guy is after all of you (that's why there will be a warning or the key so no new players will have to get brutalized).

he will be able to teleport like an ash but he will knock you down when he emerges unless you roll out of the way.

if you use abilities there is a risk that he will actually counter them or interrupt them example a rhino is about to use stomp but before the animation finishes the stalker teleports in front of him and punches him in the stomach causing the rhino to collapse, another example a volt uses shock on him well he catches it with his left hand and redirects it towards someone else or in case there is no one else in front of him except the caster he just swats it aside.

sometimes he uses a single target version of bladestorm that leaves the victim near death (it never kills them since that would just be unfair).

sometimes he will begin to "juggle" a player unless someone interrupts him, he can be knocked down but he is fast up again like someone with handspring maxed and he can only melee though he sometimes dodges attacks.

now someone is going to say why would one want to face that sort of op monster?

well an epic fight with guarantied great loot and afterwards being able to say i managed to beat THE stalker.

sorry if this is the wrong place in the forums to post this or if there is bad grammar/spelling (i have syndromes to blame)

and tell me what you think, constructive feedback is welcome and please don't just write something like "its stupid and i hate it" tell me why then you can write it.

p.s. sorry about the wall of text also.

i should probably have used a better title now in afterthought :p

Edited by xanroth

sometimes he uses a single target version of bladestorm that leaves the victim near death (it never kills them since that would just be unfair).

Instant downed state wouldn't be unfair. It would incite panic and urgency. Which is a good thing.

Instant downed state wouldn't be unfair. It would incite panic and urgency. Which is a good thing.

ty for the feedback and perhaps you are correct (you probably are) but the thing i where well imagining that he would do would be to pretty much bring down people to like 1 hp that could also give them quite the scare without people getting frustrated by the fact that an unblock able/unavoidable attack downs them