Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

things that should be changed or twicked

Bloodymyth54

Hey there first of all, I wanna say that overall I love the Plains of Eidolon,  as many already noticed it may not be perfect but like everything, nothing perfect, and seeing this is DE first biggest sandbox in warframe, it will take time to make it as we want to be.......

one thing that really needs to be changed is that when queuing in "free roam" to allow you to leave to the city on your own, similar to what you guys already do with defense mission, I can understand when you come in with as a fire-team into Plains of Eidolon, but having to wait for everyone in your random party to head to city so you could leave is very irritating, not just to me but to the group that I was randomly put with, not everyone wants to leave when u want, seeing as u go into "free roam" you should be able to leave when you want to, without hindering the group, I see people complaining about have to walk back to the city but for me the not a big issue, please change this because honestly when in the Plains of Eidolon, I really do feel free to be able to do what I want, when I want, its very immersive experience, and makes it feel way different then norm we know as warframe, but then when you want to leave or someone else, it shatters those things and reminds that its not 

Edited by Bloodymyth54