Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tilted Legends Recruiting | Discord | Welcoming to All

Zayster

Hello Tenno,

Tilted Legends are recruiting and welcoming everyone. Whether you be new or a veteran to the game we are glad to help. Tilted Legends is recruiting! Everyone is welcome; currently we are made up of 18 members. IGN: Zayster Discord: zaysteve#3093 or message my aid ign: Xylazine

Research for everything is under way about 85%~ complete. I want this clan to be made up of a tightly knit group in order to create a bond. Instead of being a passive clan, Tilted Legends strives to become a fun place to enjoy warframe with others.
We are welcoming to newcomers into the warframe community and will gladly help with any questions or concerns. We have our own discord just pm me and I will send you the invite once you join. The discord will mainly used to communicate among the clan. The only two rules of the clan is that you don't be a prick and check the clan discord/chat every so often you are playing. While trying to become a more active clan participating in chat is essential since warframe alone is quite boring. If you're interested leave a reply here or message me in game.

Anyways Tenno, I hope to see you soon Zayster out.

Edited by Zayster
updated number of clan members

Recently started playing the game - Completely hooked and looking for a clan who welcomes you. Currently I joined a clan who did nothing, feels more like a ghost clan than a shadowclan sadly. 

You sound like you got your stuff covered, especially the part about joining the voice comms often etc. since i have come to realise playing warframe is boring and since I started this journey with only 1 of my close friends i usually play alone or with him when he's not working.

I'm quite new, but incredibly fast learner. And so lucky to join at a time where Frost Prime, Soma Prime and Vectis Prime dropped for free. Now i just need a master to teach me the ways of the Space Ninjas since i currently for example just smack any mod i get on the build i got. I'm bursting through the missions and enjoying the quests very much. Looking forward to second dream quest, hoping i can keep out of any spoilers until then, I hope to hear more from you - Have a great day!

Jilneas

IGN: Jilneas

Discord: Prayers#9798

• 2 months later...