Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Saya's Vigil extraction circle

Inanegrain62

The extraction for the first mission will not work as you won't be picked up.

However, you can be extracted by going into operator mode, resetting yourself with /unstuck or jumping into water has no effect.

Newer players encountering this bug will have no way to solve it as they are not able to use operator mode.

22 hours ago, Inanegrain62 said:

However, you can be extracted by going into operator mode, resetting yourself with /unstuck or jumping into water has no effect.

This fix above does not work for me, but I am also encountering the problem that the extraction circle isn't picking me up. This is happening to me on the second mission (picking up the glass shards) as a nova. 

Found a new bug. The extraction zone works, but after Ordis picked me up, I'm stuck at a black screen. I can hear the plains sounds in the back ground. seems like i can do everything I normally can in a mission, but just a black screen. Can also pull up the menu, so I guess I'll restart the mission yet again. 

EDIT: cannot abort.... Alt+F4 it is... Upon relaunching it counted as completed and continued to the next part of the quest. wwuH3Jx.png

Edited by Regithras

Wow I thought waiting abt a week would be good for the bugs to be fixed. Thanks to your thread I had no idea you could reset urself with 5.
I too got the blackscreen and pressed 5 after i got the pickup animation.... then i was just in the plains with an invisible warframe :T....