Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shimmering Blight bug on zaw polearm

Mortadele

i have buy the jaw polearm last night on cetu (175pl......) , i can equid the 3 stances but shimmering blight dont do the combos , that say "no stance equiped" but the stance is equiped maxed and i have the mod points but when i put mods with this stance that bug , i loose damage if i put more than 6 mods

i think its because that dont recognize the stance and when i put mods that use more points than if there is no stance that reset all my dmg , when i put no dmg mods its the same , sorry for bad english .... tired realy of all that bugs and disappointments on poe realy looks like a pre alpha but you sell expensive stuff like its polished..., i have put a forma on the stance slot and now my favorite stance dont work and the forma is useless ... 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also getting issues with shimmering blight and the polearm Zaw's, when I guilded the weapon the first time I opted to change the stance polarity so that I could use shimmering blight, I am now trying to level it up again but am running in to this bug, at the moment i have the stance, Primed Preasure Point, Body Count, Berserker, Oragan Shatter and True Steel, and the stance works fine, soon as I try to add anything else to it, the damage drops and the stance stops working.

• 4 years later...