The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS Drop (22.0.4)

Issxi

I was so happy when the update came out to see how smooth and everything the game ran. I was actually able to up some of the FX and keep a buttery smooth framerate. After today's (two)updates the FPS went back to how it was before the PoE update. I hope something has gone wrong because I really enjoyed how optimized PoE seemed and being able to not play a pseudo-slideshow.

Please check into this DE. :(

I have been playing warframe for about 3 and a half weeks before the plains of eidolon expansion . and I have a laptop, but I never had an issue with fps drops or lagging. my game and missions ran very smoothly and so I completely fell in love with this game. and as soon as the Plains of Eidolon expansion update came out, after downloading and restarting the game, it had only been about 2-3 hours in the game after the update and my games and missions start to lag hardcore. sometimes it will be at 1 fps to 10 fps, or 20fps, or even 40 fps but can last up to 30secs to a minute. I don't know what to do. I want to continue playing this game seeing as its one of my favorite games iv ever played, but the lagging is absolutely bonkers. I have died a couple times in missions and in the POE area because of the lagging. my computer has never lagged with any other games iv played. riders of Icarus is one game I played for awhile then switched to warframe and I never had issues with that game. I believe I have an NVIDIA GEFORCE 940MX graphics card and I never have a problem with games. the first 3 weeks I was running game and highest quality graphics and settings. but ever since the update iv been having nothing but problems. maybe knowing what my graphics card is , it will help a Developer / tech support diagnose this issue better. aswell Iv had this laptop for little under a year now, I cant be the only one with this issue. does anyone have any suggestions. is there a developer or tech support for the game that can figure this out for me. id greatly appreciate it. thank you 

also what is the job title for someone who handles these sort of things like diagnosing and fixing bugs or issues and/or helping to fix the problems we are having ?

• 1 month later...

also experiencing this hard. the game has always run nice and smooth before eidolon, but now I'm experiencing frame drops about every 5-10 seconds, which starts at the login screen and persists through the entire game, in and out of missions. even if I'm just idle in the orbiter. please, DE. fix this maddening problem.