The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exta on Ceres

JpV2Be

Question

Hi Warframe cummunity,

I've been playing Warframe for at least two weeks now and it's a great game but i got one little problem.

The mission Exta on Ceres, I can't finish it after I killed Vor, Lech Krill freezes, he does not get any damage nor does he give damage, I've been waiting till he got unfrozen

but nothing. I have this for a week now and tried this mission with friends, first with two, then my friend hosted the same missions (Exta) it happened again, and when he left the mission worked

but then I was too noob to kill him alone, and he couldn't join back. 

I tried this with 3, same story.

What can I do to fix this? It happened at least 4 times and I need to move to the next planet to get some more items which I can't unlock with my current planets.

2 answers to this question

You know that, During that fight Lech Krill actually kills himself while getting mad at chasing you, right? In that fight he is invulnerable but while using his precious "cold" powers, he slowly gets malfunctioning/overheat and eventually die to whatever damage you deal to bring his HP to 0.

So basically, after one of the pipelines are damaged, you force Lech Krill use his "cold" powers and finally malfunction he will get stuck in the cold bulb which will come out of him, or fires gonna come up from his body: in both scenarios he'll get open to any kind of damage. 

In short don't stay very close to him, manevour around him force him to use icy path skill(i dont know how exactly it's called like) when he gets frozen attack to the big attachments on his back, do it 4 times then he'll lose his invulnerability. One is not enough, 2 is not, it has to happen 4 times. As you said sometimes he gets stuck and freezes but that means you just have completed one of the 4 phases. 

Edited by Rupenus

Oh, with he being frozen i mean that he doesn't move, he just stays at one spot. I can move around him stand afk in front of him and he will not attack me. My friend told what you said to me too, like right now I am in that mission standing afk in front of him asking for help.

He does not move, attack me, or anything else.