Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights of Erebus is in its revamp- (closed for now)

blazeshadow44

Hello, I am the the leader of the clan, Knights of Erebus.  We are looking for new members for our clan, beginner or veteran, it does not matter, all are welcome in the house of Erebus.  We are a fun, void hunting clan that are friendly and ready to help if we can.  Our only requirement is to at least be semi-active, to pop of every now and then, especially when events or clan-made events pop up.  We do have a history of clan made tournaments, previously a dueling and a racing tournament, in which we would like to do more of, and with the addition to Poe as of recent, even more tournament ideas will be added to the quota.  Another thing, please be nice and respectful to other players.  We play for fun, and leaving piles of bodies, we are not looking for salt. Lastly, have fun.  This is a game, not life, a break from the mundane.  Enjoy yourself.

Breaking of these two major rules can either lead you to the lowest tier of the clan hierarchy or the expulsion from the clan.  We will send warnings before anything occurs but we will only send two.

Also we do have a discord! Just contact me when you are in the clan and I can send you the invite from our clan.

Due to the fact of this revamp, our clan emblem will also be changed in the future for a new, upgraded emblem to honor this new milestone of our time in warframe.

I hope to see you all in the void.

Leave no enemies alive!

Blazeshadow44/LordofCinders

Edited by blazeshadow44
Almost full of members, possibly switching to next tier for clan

16 hours ago, the8thDwarf said:

IGN: the8thDwarf (in reality it's Stealthy but at work my name is Droppsy... so yeah!)

I usually play for an hour or two during the weekdays and longer on the weekend!

We welcome you.  We are glad to have you as one of our own knights, man.

Hi All

Im new(Just Reached MR2 With Excalibr) to the game looking for a clan to play with to help me progress, tips, etc... and everyone knows games are more fun with other people.

I am from South Africa (gmt +2) so What time is the clan usually active cause I don't wanna be a burden if its an awkward time XD

Discord: Jack Spydr #3840

Steam: Jack Spydr

IGN: Jack_Spydr

16 hours ago, dragonair160 said:

If you don't mind, I'd like to join the clan. I'm quite a new player, so prepare for noob questions ^-^;

IGN: dragonair160 (Looking to change change the name when I can afford some Platinum)

Hahaha! Do not worry, my friend, we are all willing to help you, so ask away!  Welcome to KOE! :D

11 hours ago, GhostRangerA said:

Id like to join your clan if its still available. I like to play when I can so im fairly active.

Not sure what user im supposed to put down but i just made an IGN,

IGN: AetosHart

Warframe Username: GhostRangerA

Hello, man.  The warframe account name is enough. Welcome to our humble clan!

57 minutes ago, Jack_Spydr said:

Hi All

Im new(Just Reached MR2 With Excalibr) to the game looking for a clan to play with to help me progress, tips, etc... and everyone knows games are more fun with other people.

I am from South Africa (gmt +2) so What time is the clan usually active cause I don't wanna be a burden if its an awkward time XD

Discord: Jack Spydr #3840

Steam: Jack Spydr

IGN: Jack_Spydr

I am at central time I do believe, ill take your time into consideration so that you do not miss many of the possible clan events we may concoct.  Nevertheless, we welcome you to our fold!

2 hours ago, Tonkatsutori said:

Hi there!

Kinda new to the game, just reached MR5 and looking for a clan to join!

If you don't mind having me around, I'ld love to join! Currently at (GMT+8) timezone but I'm usually on around 0000hr to 0230hr

IGN is the same: Tonkatsutori

Have a good one! :)

I am currently on so ill send you an invite.  Welcome to the knights of Erebus!