Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights of Erebus is in its revamp- (closed for now)

blazeshadow44

1 hour ago, Archie78 said:

utter noob here, MR 2, although i did snag me frost prime etc for free the other day........... if you're still recruiting I'd be very much interested in joining

We welcome you with open arms.  Welcome to KOE

I will send an invite to you when I can.

2 hours ago, Colaxay said:

Sup,

Hope you're still open to applications. I started playing only recently but I absolutely adore this game and I'm more than willing to get my hands dirty! IGN is Colaxay, I also have Discord. See you in-game :)

That is good to hear, cuz I like leaving mountains of my enemies behind !) Welcome to the Knights of Erebus.  I will send an invite when I can!

Hi, I'm looking for a clan, should be on later tonight, name: Thralak. Played on ps4 a couple of years ago but wasn't super happy with it back then, coming back to it now and loving what's been happening in my absence (not to mention I feel like it's way better on PC). Can't always be on super often, but try to get on as much as I can. About to hit MR5.

14 hours ago, blazeshadow44 said:

That is good to hear, cuz I like leaving mountains of my enemies behind !) Welcome to the Knights of Erebus.  I will send an invite when I can!

Sounds good. Send me an invite for the Discord chat, too. I hang out there pretty often.

2 hours ago, Thralak said:

Hi, I'm looking for a clan, should be on later tonight, name: Thralak. Played on ps4 a couple of years ago but wasn't super happy with it back then, coming back to it now and loving what's been happening in my absence (not to mention I feel like it's way better on PC). Can't always be on super often, but try to get on as much as I can. About to hit MR5.

Like said, we are semi-active.  We all have lives to live so activity is not much of an issue until it gets a little too long (1 month -75 days) as long as you pop up every now and then, then you would be fine.

2 hours ago, Seekomaru said:

Hi, is the discord pretty active?

I'm usually on almost every day.  Some of the old knights are there but usually are quiet.  Trying to send the invites to the discord when I can, so it is a bit quiet right now.  In our discord we use it to talk missions, better voice chat and also notification for clan-made events, like dueling tournaments, and more.

So now? A bit quiet say for a few until I can give out the invites to all the new recruits.

1 hour ago, Fate562 said:

Hello i just started playing the game a couple of days ago, loving this game so far. I would love to join the clan. my IGN is Fate562

We welcome you to our fold, Fate.  If you need help or have questions, just ask one of us.  Usually @blakeshadowmask and I help out the rookies of this game so we are usually open for business, unless we are waist deep in enemy corpses, that is, then we may need a few minutes.

35 minutes ago, blazeshadow44 said:

I'm usually on almost every day.  Some of the old knights are there but usually are quiet.  Trying to send the invites to the discord when I can, so it is a bit quiet right now.  In our discord we use it to talk missions, better voice chat and also notification for clan-made events, like dueling tournaments, and more.

So now? A bit quiet say for a few until I can give out the invites to all the new recruits.

Okay, thanks, I think I would like to give this a try :) I'm still pretty new to the game though. My IGN is Seekomaru