Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improve dialog between Operator - Lotus - Ordis - stalker + more

LtZefar

So a rather big thing I've hated about Warframe is how Lotus treats you. She thinks you're incapable of killing certain things in the game. Or acts like you don't know how a missions plays out, like Survival.

With Gustag Three. They are not a threat to me and I have never died to them. 

So when Lotus tells me to run like a scared little wood elf and I finish the battle in less than 1 minute only to be told "You should follow my orders next time". 
This annoys me because there should be a point where Lotus should accept how bloody powerful I have become.

Changing the dialog to "It looks like Gustag Three is joining the fight, show them that a warframe isn't an easy target". Or something similar. Now if you did die to them you could have Lotus say next time you encounter them "You wasn't able to fight them the last time so extract before they can get to you."

Or most assassination mission where they try to make some bosses sound so dangerous but you can kill them without a problem and they pose no threat to you. Like Phorid, depending on weapons and missions I can one shot him or I just need a couple of shots to kill him.

When you've killed him enough you should have Lotus go "Phorid is on this planet/ship, find him and put him out of his misery." or "Exterminate the abomination before it does more harm to the area". Just something else than "Look out for his razor sharp claws".

Operator himself/herself should make some comments as well. Like when Stalker shows up trash talking you and your line should be along the lines with "You said that the last time we fought" or "I've slaughtered enemies far stronger than you" or even the "You should bring your allies next time to even out the odds". You know those Edge lords Stalkers.

So I want some recognition that I've actually done stuff in the game and that some of the bigger NPCs should actually care about.

Vay Hek is one of the enemies that never learns and acts as if we Tennos have not destroyed every plan he has ever come up with. It's tiring to hear him scream. 

Ordis should report on more things going on or mention how a star just vanishes from the night sky. Maybe even comment on if a super nova goes off and say that it's a good thing it wasn't aimed in our direction. Or it could inform you during the mission on any void mission that there is a large life form but then ensure the player that it's nothing to worry about.

TL:DR version

Make our Operator taunt back because they are little edge lords kids as well and it'd be silly if they did not do this. Rework the current lines for Operators as well because they are just too silly. 

Make Lotus or Space mom acknowledge the strength we've gathered up.

Make Ordis say far more things than he currently does. Have him make comments about various bosses that you've killed.