Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion to improve PoE - Add more wildlife to the Plains

Majin_Petrosk

First of all, many thanks for DE to keep creating more and more contents to the most fantastic game and continue to keep it interesting.

My suggestion to make the Plains better is to add more wildlife, with Kubrows and their dens with a different visual from the Forests, to look more adapted to the environment of Plains.
and Kavats (more rare) with a different colors too.

Destroying Kubrow Den drops Kubrow Egg and scanning Kavat drops DNA Sample, as already happened on Forests and Orokin Derelict Ships where we can find those animals.

With this we can also see a little interaction between them (ex: defend their territory) or with new creatures like Kuaka or Condroc (ex: Kubrows/Kavats hunting Kuakas)

Also I had another idea to complement the suggestion, the idea is to introduce a new kind of mission in the Plains and Bounties: Kill the Grinner hunters and release kubrows or kavats of their cages before a Grinner Ship pick up the cages (those captured Kubrows and Kavats will be used to create Drahks and Hyekkas).

I hope you enjoy this suggestion, DE keep doing your perfect work, you have my full suport :D

Edited by Majin_Petrosk