Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keeping loot after losing connection?

JacobLazer

Over the past year I've lived in three different places that have crappy wifi, and suffice to say I've failed as many missions due to a poor connection as to my own incompetence.  I've lost a ton of sweet loot because of it but it never really bothered me until last night, when I spent two hours fishing on the Plains before my wifi fizzled out and I was sent back to the login screen.  It would be nice to be able to keep my stuff in spite of my bipolar connection.

Edited by JacobLazer

6 minutes ago, JacobLazer said:

Over the past year I've lived in three different places that have crappy wifi, and suffice to say I've failed as many missions due to a poor connection as to my own incompetence.  I've lost a ton of sweet loot because of it but it never really bothered me till I was out fishing on the Plains for two hours last night before my wifi fizzled out and I was sent back to the login screen.  It would be nice to be able to keep my stuff in spite of my bipolar connection.

i sincerely hope that DE agrees with this, even if its 1/2 or 1/3rd or even just one prioritized resource you pick, it would be better than losing everything

• 3 weeks later...