Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Farming Guide

SagePlaysGames

1 hour ago, SagePlaysGames said:

rip does the crotch shot deal more damage :awkward:

1st amp alt fire is a wide beam with punchthrough, apparently it scores hits on multiply hitboxes.

Ive never done Eidolon in group, but the only apparent problem I see is keeping the Lures alive.

I was able to destroy Eidolon limbs with no damage buffs whatsoever, solo on Saryn with Lanka, pretty much on a whim. So the limb damage phase seems pretty much irrelevant and can be done on any combination of frames.

So you would need either Harrow+Bless Trin, with Trin delegated to babysit lures, and Harrow providing invincibility for Eidolon AoE attack between phases.

Or, just a Limbo babysitting lures, with some coordination from rest of the team (softening all the limbs up before attaching the Lures).

1 hour ago, HiMeToEu said:

Would ember be a better buffer than the oberon in this case? She gives upto 300% with fireball frenzy and 150% iwth flash accelerant. If people are running radiation, it should get boosted by a lot

And she can remove the health gate from vombalysts with WoF.

Didnt ever consider that, great idea. Apparently vombalysts reduced to "spectre" state cant boost Eidolons shield.

44 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

1st amp alt fire is a wide beam with punchthrough, apparently it scores hits on multiply hitboxes.

Ive never done Eidolon in group, but the only apparent problem I see is keeping the Lures alive.

I was able to destroy Eidolon limbs with no damage buffs whatsoever, solo on Saryn with Lanka, pretty much on a whim. So the limb damage phase seems pretty much irrelevant and can be done on any combination of frames.

So you would need either Harrow+Bless Trin, with Trin delegated to babysit lures, and Harrow providing invincibility for Eidolon AoE attack between phases.

Or, just a Limbo babysitting lures, with some coordination from rest of the team (softening all the limbs up before attaching the Lures).

Didnt ever consider that, great idea. Apparently vombalysts reduced to "spectre" state cant boost Eidolons shield.

im currently using the grenade launcher prism amp and it kills the small eidolons in clumps easily  haven't tried the shotgun one tho but i heard it is good

Edited by SagePlaysGames