Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, anyone remember Torid? Its reload animation need an update

Mama_Sasha

just like the title said without making it look like a clickbait monstrosity, the weapon really need an update with its reload animation.

When its new model arrived, it looked very cool, i really love the design for it, and since Ogris 2.0 model is here, it really looks like an infested Ogris, so thats also cool, but its relaod animation though? It still uses the old Ogris 1.0 animation when it was a vacuum cleaner with a trigger on it, aka boxed old model. I mean, the animations are ancient.

I otherwise really love the weapon and it was one of my first weapons i researched back in the old days. I would like to see this weapon get some love and a new reload animation, just like how Embolist got when it was originaly a modified Ignis (It used the same reload before they gave it a unique one).

• 1 month later...

I hate to bump a two month old topic but I figured it'd be better than cluttering the forums with my own, but I agree with OP. I really love the way the Torid looks, but the reload animation leaves something to be desired. I'm not sure what it would be but I know y'all'd make it cool as heck.

52 minutes ago, FakeGeekGirl said:

I hate to bump a two month old topic but I figured it'd be better than cluttering the forums with my own, but I agree with OP. I really love the way the Torid looks, but the reload animation leaves something to be desired. I'm not sure what it would be but I know y'all'd make it cool as heck.

You dare to bump this thread? You sall feel the wrath, of Vay Hek's roasting comments!

Nah really its fine, and im sure others dont mind, since there are no other forum posts about it. But yes, Torid still has the box reload animation. It worked perfectly fine with the old model since it did had 2 fat buttons to press. The new Model that looks like an infested Ogris, would need a similar or a fitting animation. its the reason why i havent used mt Torid for a long time, despite being one of my fav crowd controll weapons.