Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Competitions Online.

kz3dart

Really this is something which has to be the final version. At this time finding any game takes more time than the game itself,

I do not understand why there is such a tab-like games online or play. All relevant data are already in the game and according to the region I can play with some other players in some planet, as well as game shows how much players is on this level. Why not rewrite the data for easy and clear table.

When you open the tab you see the next four or five of the difficulties eg. lvl10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, T1, T2, T3.
After the selection of the difficulties we are interested we will see the same list that now shows the game as the number of squads on the planets. It remains to make table and we have a user-friendly menu online.

Now look for the players to a group a squad, it is a nightmare, as well as the person starting the game will be able to set up a filter that only characters with such skill, having the desired level will be able to join.
Now when you're looking FROST, report three people but no one has SnowBall. I know you do not lose the key, if you aborts the mission, but we are losing time and some have a girlfriend, wife, children, lovers, and those 15-45min want to devote to playing instead of jumping and checking the profiles of the other players to this time to do 55 waves ;).

Edit:

My English ;)

Edited by kz3dart

I agree that, although the solar system UI is really nice, there should be some sort of table where you can find games in the entire system and filter by mission type, level, faction, tileset, etc. Specially when playing in a not so crowded region like the one where I play.

In addition, it would be nice to be able to see info about a game a friend is playing when hovering over In-Game.

Edited by AkhAnubis