Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi All

CS_Hubert

Hi

I'm CS_Hubert and I just fell in love with this game. I use to, and still do, play World of Tanks as a free to play game, so its a totally new experience to me to play PvE. And as a first reaction I was a bit reluctant to give it a go, but a Steam offer made me give it a shot (so that works, DE !).

First impression, as a noob with only a week into the fight, I must say Im convinced: This is a brilliant game. The graphics is good, the gameplay is good, the setup is good. In particular I will commend the community for the best behaviour Ive seen in F2P game ever. Sure there has been correction of my play style, but overall its liberating to be free of that L2P and Noob calling that is normal in games like WoT.

This game hits a nerve with me because its some of what I wanted since I started writing roleplaying games in the '90s combined with uptodate computergraphics. So its a winner there allready but to make it a F2P is just sweet. If there is a downside imo, it is that as much a I wat to pay for some of it, its just too expencive. - We all know that free to play mean "free to choose if you want the good stuff or not" but thats ok. Im all for paying for the fun, but at these rates, I think "not!". Maybe at half the prize, but hey: This is a good and fun game to me, even if I dont pay, so thanks DE ! Thank you for a very good free-to-play game.