Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to unlock Plains of Eidolon on Earth

IceCream408

I have unlocked Venus and Mercury and it seems that the right side of earth's missions are all locked for me, that side of earth contains the Mars Junction.

I completed all the goals for the Mars Junction but the nodes are locked and I can't go to the junction.

All the left sided missions on earth appear to be completed, Cetus appears to be linked to Plains of Eidolon, no ohter nodes lead to missions from the right side so that's that.

Here are the things I tried to do to unlock the nodes to the Mars Junction.

-I looked on google and I didn't find any help related to my problem. (I'm pretty sure at least half an hour of searching)

-I asked people from my clan and they couldn't help me either. (some guys told me they unlocked the nodes simply by playing missions)

-Defeated all the bosses on these 3 planets.

-Completed the Once Awake quest.

-I asked for help in the region chat and some dude told me to get on Cetus then go to the two big gates and wait in there to load up what it appears to be the Plains of Eidolon, he told me to walk around 4-5 mins and explore the map, then something shot me a couple of times and then killed me, he said that after I walk around for 4-5 mins. the node to Plains of Eidolon will unlock, that made sense in my mind after all these things I tried and failed, plus the cetus is right next to the Plains of Eidolon. I died then aborted the mission cause I couldn't revive, got on Cetus then I got on my ship hoping this will unlock the Plains of Eidolon but nothing, after this thing I gave up on trying.

I apologize if my english is bad.

Edited by IceCream408

• 2 weeks later...