Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone.

TheImpKing

I'm Steven.

I'm a professional couch potato, I can potato a couch like no other.

Recently heard about this game from my e-friend Andy, whose been my e-bud for over 10 years and it looked like a good, solid game to tinker around with...

Then we spotted the Founders Program and we've always been suckers for these.

We got one on Firefall back when we were playing it in closed BETA and we are contemplating whether or not it'd be a good decision to invest in the Grandmaster package.

Was hoping to get some feedback from the community about whether or not there is a lot of replayability in this game or what the end-game is like at the present moment.

Obviously we don't want to blow $250 and get bored within' a few days of grinding through missions but that's never stopped me before.

Is this Design Council even an intricate part of the decision-making in the game or is it one of those illusory interest grabbers that lacks any real value?

I'm not asking for the sake of feeling superior to anyone else or because of self-entitlement, don't get me wrong, I would just like to know ahead of time what I can realistically expect to get from the money I'm spending.

I started yesterday morning and played for most of the day before going to the movies and watching the new Wolverine movie in 3D with some friends ( my first 3D experience since the blue/red paper glasses ).  I didn't encounter any real problematic bugs or issues running the game, everything went smooth for the most part.  The only bug we encountered was with the first Assassinate mission with that Captain guy where we had to do some serious evasive maneuvering and what not since we were only playing by ourselves and ended up killing him in one of the rooms prior to where he shows up and we couldn't finish the mission because of it.  But we restarted it, killed him at his spawn room, and moved on.  

After eyeing over the market, I was immediately intrigued by all the different Warframes and Weapons that I could be using.  As usual, being the impatient person that I am, I wanted to have these choices now as opposed to later and that's when we started thinking over the purchase of the Grandmaster Package.

Really looking forward to more fun on Warframe, it'll be a nice break from the MOBA scene and the community that accompanies it.  

I'm generally a very active Forum Go'er on the games I play if ever there is any Forum activity to be involved with.

I hope for the best, nice to meet anyone and everyone that bothers to reply.

Edited by TheImpKing

it is a huge investment, many of us have played hundreds upon hundreds of hours of this game and never got bored but it is up to you. The design council help choose a few things but do not play too big of a role in development. Something which may be worth noting is that every day when you log on for the first time you will get a reward, whether it be XP, an item or sometimes a discount on platinum ( the real money currency) which varies from 25, 50 and 75 percent off which may be interesting to you but it may require a bit of playing before the opportunity arises. You also can get discount when spending platinum up to 50 percent which makes your money go even further, but these are useful at any time so you don't need to wait for them before buying platinum as you already will have and need it.

Overall it is a very fun game and I would recommend getting some platinum, but the Grandmaster Package is a big purchase, if you have unused income then if you honestly feel like you want to then do it, but if not the Starter or Tenno pack may be a better choice. I hope I helped, feel free to ask anything you so wish to.

Welcome to Warframe Steve

Thank you, sir.

it is a huge investment, many of us have played hundreds upon hundreds of hours of this game and never got bored but it is up to you. The design council help choose a few things but do not play too big of a role in development. Something which may be worth noting is that every day when you log on for the first time you will get a reward, whether it be XP, an item or sometimes a discount on platinum ( the real money currency) which varies from 25, 50 and 75 percent off which may be interesting to you but it may require a bit of playing before the opportunity arises. You also can get discount when spending platinum up to 50 percent which makes your money go even further, but these are useful at any time so you don't need to wait for them before buying platinum as you already will have and need it.

Overall it is a very fun game and I would recommend getting some platinum, but the Grandmaster Package is a big purchase, if you have unused income then if you honestly feel like you want to then do it, but if not the Starter or Tenno pack may be a better choice. I hope I helped, feel free to ask anything you so wish to.

Yeah, I'm in the free and clear about spending the money, just a bit curious about whether or not it'd be worth it.

Nice looking out about the bonus on the first login bit, though I'll probably be too impatient to wait on one that's beneficial towards anything I'm doing. Lol.