The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

1 hour ago, DoctorStealth1 said:

Name : DoctorStealth1

Mystery Rank;6 

About; i like to play warframe alot and play with TOLLOAGE so yeah

1 hour ago, DepressedDolt24 said:

Hello, hope im not too late to the party!

Name: DepressedDolt24
Mastery Rank: 15
Country of residence: UK
About yourself: Returning player here, left the game a year ago when it peaked for me but Plains of Eidolon has bought me back and im looking for a bit more than playing in utter silence by myself lol. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

1 hour ago, Art1llery said:

Name: Art1llery
Mastery Rank: 6
Country of residence: Finland
About yourself: Been playing with my friend for about a week. I am pretty chill player 

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

Name: ethan403

Mastery tank: 4 

About: I am fairly new to Warframe with only about 25 hours and I am really enjoying it, I would love to join your clan. I have Excalibur and Frost Prime and I mainly use the weapon Soma Prime and Scuendo Prime. I tried to make my own clan but it proved to be pretty difficult and I was having lots of trouble recruiting new members. 

Hey im ingame name is AtMOS151 and my MR is 4, almost 5 ;)

Im from Canada and im looking for a good friendly clan to start grinding more and really start taking this game more seriously, past week ive put in 50+ hours easy and ive really started understanding the game alot better. Hopefully you guys think ill be a good pick :)

Vanahiemr (or just Vana if your feeling friendly) here, hoping to join up with you guys.

Mastery Rank: 7, almost 8 at time of writing.

About: On again/ off again player for a while now, but have really been getting into it with the plains of eidolon. I have a good number of frames, though I tend to main Mesa- note, I can aim, but am too lazy to do so- and a revolving slew of ability focused warframes (looking at you, Mag). Definitely not the best player ever, but a relatively laid back guy looking to space ninja with other laid back guys/gals.

Name: Bladesfist

About: Just started playing Warframe a week or two ago. Starting to understand how things work and am looking for a clan in order to continue my progress and join up with other people who are new and getting started with the game.

1 hour ago, Bladesfist said:

Name: Bladesfist

About: Just started playing Warframe a week or two ago. Starting to understand how things work and am looking for a clan in order to continue my progress and join up with other people who are new and getting started with the game.

2 hours ago, Vanahiemr said:

Vanahiemr (or just Vana if your feeling friendly) here, hoping to join up with you guys.

Mastery Rank: 7, almost 8 at time of writing.

About: On again/ off again player for a while now, but have really been getting into it with the plains of eidolon. I have a good number of frames, though I tend to main Mesa- note, I can aim, but am too lazy to do so- and a revolving slew of ability focused warframes (looking at you, Mag). Definitely not the best player ever, but a relatively laid back guy looking to space ninja with other laid back guys/gals.

3 hours ago, AtMOS151 said:

Hey im ingame name is AtMOS151 and my MR is 4, almost 5 ;)

Im from Canada and im looking for a good friendly clan to start grinding more and really start taking this game more seriously, past week ive put in 50+ hours easy and ive really started understanding the game alot better. Hopefully you guys think ill be a good pick :)

6 hours ago, ethan403 said:

Name: ethan403

Mastery tank: 4 

About: I am fairly new to Warframe with only about 25 hours and I am really enjoying it, I would love to join your clan. I have Excalibur and Frost Prime and I mainly use the weapon Soma Prime and Scuendo Prime. I tried to make my own clan but it proved to be pretty difficult and I was having lots of trouble recruiting new members. 

7 hours ago, GodlyChud said:

Name: GodlyChud
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: Only started 2 weeks ago. looking for a clan just to help guide me and to do missions with :)

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Name: NeonNightFox
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: SG
About yourself: Just started this game for a week now, been playing solo and there's so much stuff that it got me questioning stuff left and right. Also, playing missions solo gets pretty boring after some time, but this game has kept me entertained so far. Hope to join you guys soon, so I can meet more people that enjoy this game!

Name: Mchaggis79 in game.  Just call me Mchaggis.  not comfortable people i've never met knowing my real name.

MR 12 .used to play alllll the time until I got heavy into woodworking, now maybe a little here and there.

About: I like woodworking and hate my job.  Also farming Gara is a pain in my &amp;#&#33;.

6 hours ago, Splicer09 said:

IGN: Splicer09

About: I have 102 hours in warframe and is still growing and i want to spend that time in a clan

4 hours ago, samurathh said:

Name: samurathh

Mastery Rank: 8

Country of Residence: USA

About: I just came back to warframe for the new update, and I am looking to become a long term player.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

9 hours ago, ZXRyujin said:

IGN - ZXRyujin

Country - USA

MR - 9

About - Recent returnee to Warframe and looking for a clan to help with the ropes. 

8 hours ago, NeonNightFox said:

Name: NeonNightFox
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: SG
About yourself: Just started this game for a week now, been playing solo and there's so much stuff that it got me questioning stuff left and right. Also, playing missions solo gets pretty boring after some time, but this game has kept me entertained so far. Hope to join you guys soon, so I can meet more people that enjoy this game!

3 hours ago, PhunkMasterFlex said:

Name: PhunkMasterFlex
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: Been playing Warframe since it was in beta, though I've been putting a lot more time into it lately.

31 minutes ago, adaniki69 said:

Name: adaniki69

mastery rank: 16

Country of Residence: Brazil

About Yourself: I come back to warframe for the new update, I played on beta test too...

26 minutes ago, mchaggis79 said:

Name: Mchaggis79 in game.  Just call me Mchaggis.  not comfortable people i've never met knowing my real name.

MR 12 .used to play alllll the time until I got heavy into woodworking, now maybe a little here and there.

About: I like woodworking and hate my job.  Also farming Gara is a pain in my &amp;#&#33;.

10 minutes ago, tinker12311 said:

Name: tinker12311
Mastery Rank: mr2
Country of residence: Malaysia
About yourself: I am a new player, just started playing last Friday and I looking for a clan

20 hours ago, NiGhtZ95 said:

ups. sorry for that :/ now I left my clan. can you try again

About yourself: Been playing with my friend for about a week. I am pretty chill player

36 minutes ago, Art1llery said:

ups. sorry for that :/ now I left my clan. can you try again