The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name :  tymuxas 

Mr6 

Me : on and off player for few years now. Back again to learn about the changes they made to the game and got hooked again, lol.  

Hope to be in your ranks soon and play together with awsome people. 👌 

Name: DatNyanCat12
Mastery Rank: 8 (going 9)
Country of residence: Philippines
About yourself: I'm planning to join a clan that would benefit both the clan and myself. I've been playing Warframe for years since 2014, I had my hiatus for a while (which is why I'm still MR8) but I'm planning to play more and level up with the help of this clan.

Name: Decay
Mastery Rank: 18
Country of residence: Thailand
About yourself: I'm a casual player, have been in and out of Warframe for years. I'm a melee centric player and I would love to have some companies playing this game.

Name: ChumInYourMum
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: A dedicated new player that is growing to enjoy playing warframe more and more as I learn increasingly more about the game. Looking for a clan to help me enhance my knowledge even further and help me get a better understanding of the game. I play almost every day (mainly weekends) and quite enjoy using my time in that way.

Name: Keebl and viezefreddy
Mastery Rank: 3 (almost 4!)
Country of residence: the Netherlands
About yourself: A shamed that we found out about this game after its been out for about 5 years! Supposed to be casual players but we have been playing every night since last week:) Two grownups playing a game and wanting to expand their warframe experience by joining a clan.

Name: LazerGenysis
Mastery Rank: 4 
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I’m not a new player technically but I have just started playing again after a long break from the game and need some help in getting back into the swing of things. Having friends will be nice too :)

Name: DuskSPrime

Mastery Rank: 5

Country of residence: Brazil

About yourself: New player, PVE-focused, quick learning, lore addict and HARDCORE completionist.

I like to play stealthly and take my time exploring the tiles, and since I'm still in early game, I tend to avoid playing in groups since I don't want to get rushed up during non-endless type missions. Will probably stay like that until I manage to unlock all nodes and enter mid-game. Because of my playstyle, I'm a slow grinder, but I'll get there eventually. And even though I'm a lone wolf, I'm always ready to learn and share knowledge, and if I have some free time, will also actively help in game.

Recently I'm having a few doubts about the gear and the game itself, and also found myself wanting some of those Dojo research items. So I felt that it was time to find a clan. There's a limit to how much someone can do on their own, and I'll need a clan to tackle the end game stuff. Better start making some friends now than later lol

Name: Ourviax

Mastery Rank: 1

About: Im pretty random and cool to talk to, ive play warframe up to mastery rank 10 but started again because of friends and just wanted to start fresh and want to get into a clan as soon as possible

Best Regards 

Ourviax

Name: Soul-Forged

Mastery Rank: 7

Country of Residence: United States

About Yourself: About two and a half weeks into the game now, fell in love with it the first day. Been looking for the right clan for a casual player like myself and you guys checked off all the boxes. I'm not the most social guy you'll ever meet, but I hope to grow in that regard as I progress through the game with friends and allies alike.

Name: Dadtanyian
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: Ireland
About yourself: New player after sinking a fair amount of hours into the game. Recently finished The War Within so I figured it's a good time to get into clans now that I've got some time under my belt.

Name: Realzameer
Mastery Rank: 13
Country of Residence: Canada
About Yourself: Returning player since Open Beta if I recall, in total four years (off and on) - 606 hours on Steam / 218 hours in-game stats. Clan looks very friendly, and I appreciate it being casual. I usually play in the afternoon/evenings (Eastern Time). I will assist in chat when I can, and if members are struggling with missions or are looking to farm when possible. Semi-hardcore when it comes to events (Pacifism Defect: 776), though University may impact that now. Thanks in advance!