Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: Quazz236
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: US
About yourself: Started playing warframe recently and got pretty hooked so far. Trying to find a clan that is focused on the having fun part of the game and it seems like this one might be it.

Thanks best regards.

Name: Eldrith101
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Malaysia
About yourself: Returning player from about a year's hiatus because of life. Could definitely use some help with the newer contents :) and oh... i like games! So you'll find me quite active in warframe 

18 hours ago, Yoshipat said:

Name: Yoshipat

Country of residence: United States

About yourself: Pretty new to the game. Just started yesterday and would like to join a clan since I am pretty lonely most of the time.

You are already in a clan.

19 hours ago, ocpalos said:

Name: ocpalos
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: England
About yourself: Recently got back into the game and am looking for a clan to do stuff with

Invite sent!

18 hours ago, Daemonleak said:

Name: Daemonleak
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: Just a casual player looking to reap the benefits of being able to trade with other players and maybe raids later on. I will try and help anyway I can in return.

You are in a clan!

18 hours ago, ArwenHaladar said:

Name: ArwenHaladar
Mastery Rank: 3
About yourself: I'm pretty new to the game and looking for a great community

You are in a clan!

18 hours ago, Desidareus said:

Name: Desidareus
Mastery Rank: 3
About yourself: A casual who is not very talkative untill you get to know me, then ill talk your earoff.

Invite Sent and check your PM :D

18 hours ago, iXiao said:

Name: iXiao
Mastery Rank: 9
About yourself: Played warframe for quite awhile now, was not very active before due to work. Now i'm active most of the time.

I mainly play mass killing frames ( Frost Prime, Ember, Saryn)

Invite sent and check your PM :D

16 hours ago, VodkaStrike said:

Name: VodkaStrike
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: I am fairly new to the game (started playing the game 1 1/2 weeks ago and i love it and will probably spend a lot more time on it) and i am looking for some "more fun" and active people, which seems to be the case. 

14 hours ago, Llewi97 said:

Name: Llewi97
Mastery Rank: 9
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: I like games. I like this game. I plan on playing this game a lot. Therefore I'd like to be in a clan

14 hours ago, wisp65 said:

Name: Wisp65
Mastery Rank: 8
Country of residence: Denmark
about yourself: Friendly player looking for a friendly clan

Invite sent and check your PM

13 hours ago, Hakimdz said:

Name: Hakimdz
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: Algeria
About yourself: I am a returning player, I found that Warframe became a more interesting game to play recently and I would like to be part of this family.

11 hours ago, Quazz236 said:

Name: Quazz236
Country of residence: US
About yourself: Started playing warframe recently and got pretty hooked so far. Trying to find a clan that is focused on the having fun part of the game and it seems like this one might be it.

Thanks best regards.

10 hours ago, ElDrith101 said:

Name: Eldrith101
About yourself: Returning player from about a year's hiatus because of life. Could definitely use some help with the newer contents :) and oh... i like games! So you'll find me quite active in warframe 

8 hours ago, PeterTosh420 said:

Name: PeterTosh420
Country of residence: Portugal
About yourself: Recently got back into the game with a new account and looking for a clan to run with.

Invite sent and check your pm

6 hours ago, Synntehch said:

Name:Synntech
Mastery Rank:9
Country of residence: Australia
About yourself: Been on and off warframe for the past couple years. Got a few goals in mind so I'll be around for a while.

1 hour ago, ninjase said:

Name: ninjase

Mastery rank: 12

Country of Residence: Australia

About: Casual returning player. Would like to have an active friendly clan to run with.

Name : SpaceAlienNinja

Mastery Rank : 6

Country of Residence : Thailand

About me : I'm returned player that quit around 2 years ago. heard of the new update check it out and got hook again(holy sh*t there's so much update).
I'm a casual player that currently try to learn a thing or two about the game and plan to continue playing it.

55 minutes ago, Roastiez said:

Name: Roastiez

About: I am a new player that is very into the game right now and would love to find a clan where i can mix around with others and have fun

Hope i can join :)

Invite sent and check your PM!

4 minutes ago, SpaceAlienNinja said:

Name : SpaceAlienNinja

Mastery Rank : 6

Country of Residence : Thailand

About me : I'm returned player that quit around 2 years ago. heard of the new update check it out and got hook again(holy sh*t there's so much update).
I'm a casual player that currently try to learn a thing or two about the game and plan to continue playing it.

Invite sent and check your PM!

Name: Xantheis

MR: 4

Country of residence: US (Central)

About me: I played a few years ago for a bit and it didn't stick.  Picked it back up just before the Twitch event (was pleasantly surprised to see that event) and have enjoyed the changes.  I am mostly casual but do play quite a bit on the weekends. 

Name: FreemansTacos
About yourself: Hi, just started playing this game about 1,5 weeks ago and really having fun with it. Not very talkative but always there for a little fun. Now I want to get to know what being part of a clan is and I think it would be great if I could join yours.

Name: EnderMotion
Mastery Rank: 10
About yourself: I used to play Warframe a lot (got ~600h), paused for a year and now i´m starting to play the game again because of the new update. I would like to join this clan because i am searching for nice new people to play with :) 

Name: adam82a
Mastery Rank: 16
Country of residence: Sweden
About yourself: Just like many others I used to play back in the days, now I've come back for the POE expansion to try and catch up with all the new stuff that ive been missing out.

Name: YouSwallow (please dont mind the name idk what I was thinking lol)
Country of residence: Philippines
About yourself: Actually played this game sometime around its release, never got the hang of it but I'm back and I'm starting to get a grasp on things. Would love it if I could join your clan :)