Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Account Linking

Anuros

14 minutes ago, JyuDragon said:

Being unable to connect with Twitch is not a DE or Warframe problem. Twitch has a fixed number of seats on their streaming cloud, if the required seats exceed the maximum, users will get this error. Take it up with Twitch. Not a DE problem

For the past 10 hours, seriously?

22 minutes ago, JyuDragon said:

Being unable to connect with Twitch is not a DE or Warframe problem. Twitch has a fixed number of seats on their streaming cloud, if the required seats exceed the maximum, users will get this error. Take it up with Twitch. Not a DE problem

Twitch linked with Amazon prime just fine. DE is the only site interface with the option to link the account hence, why even twitch forwards you to warframe's website to do so. Dont assume and give out assumptions like its fact. Nor are you DE staff so don't say it's not a DE problem when you don't have the info/answer

But I am an IT professional with 19 years commercial experience of such things - So I have every right. DE is a game development company, not a media streaming service. Twitch provide all the code to enable account linking, DE does not write the code themselves.

7 minutes ago, JyuDragon said:

But I am an IT professional with 19 years commercial experience of such things - So I have every right. DE is a game development company, not a media streaming service. Twitch provide all the code to enable account linking, DE does not write the code themselves.

you're not doing your 19 years claim any good with your analysis. The code is hosted on the domain name of warframe.com, also you are ASSUMING that twitch is providing the code to link the twitch account. that is not definitive. DE is a company that has developed a Triple A title quality game. I don't think hiring an HTML 5 coder is beyond them. it doesn't take a completely new platform to link account data between two websites when all it requires is certificate approval of information exchange.

Edited by Anuros