Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Account Linking

Anuros

Loving this. I had no issues with the Prime with Prime stuff so I bought a Prominence bundle last weekend. I still haven't received the items from the bundle even though I've opened a billion in-game messages for streamer loot since then. Support says there is an issue with Twitch but I contacted them and there's no issues on their end.

One of the troubleshooting steps both suggested was to unlink then relink my accounts but I'm getting an error on Warframe account management when trying to unlink. Such a hassle.

Also having this same issue "Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.. Click here to unlink" and clicking unlink pulls up WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WITH TWITCH DELINKING AND ARE WORKING ON FIXING IT.

Been having this issue since yesterday. I was previously linked just fine, but when the drops stopped coming yesterday, I tried to unlink twitch and Warframe. I was able to successfully unlink via Twitch but not on Warframe. Now i'm just in limbo, it appears, and unable to get drops. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)XiT xIronManx said:

Also having this same issue "Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.. Click here to unlink" and clicking unlink pulls up WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WITH TWITCH DELINKING AND ARE WORKING ON FIXING IT.

Been having this issue since yesterday. I was previously linked just fine, but when the drops stopped coming yesterday, I tried to unlink twitch and Warframe. I was able to successfully unlink via Twitch but not on Warframe. Now i'm just in limbo, it appears, and unable to get drops. 

I did the same thing trying to fix not getting loot. Sucks because I just started this week and could really use all that loot. 

7 hours ago, Anguisher47 said:

We are currently experiencing an issue with Twitch delinking and are working on fixing it.

As of 1 min. ago...

Same. I just want the Twitch bundle I actually paid for. I followed the instructions given to me and removed the link on Twitch's side and now I can't even get flooded with Latrons and fireworks.

Same problem myself as of this minute. Kind of gave (on promo loot) up when PoE released as the drops were bugged then. Jumped into a streamers 24h thing (never heard of the guy) thought I would give it another go and they are still bugged. Go to account to unlink/link Twitch and its bugged out now. Without a doubt the worst promo I've seen in a long time.

This will reflect in my future support and I will not be taking part in any future promo events. As for watching anymore Twitch streams of WF? LUL.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)XiT xIronManx said:

same. got a frost skin but no vectis lol

its funny because twitch no longer shows WF as linked but when you click the link twitch to wf from wf, it says you're already linked.

Edited by selddiu

On 28/10/2017 at 5:56 AM, _DiCapo_ said:

I been trying to unlink for two days and it's still not working it was linked but there was a problem it wasn't registering the link so I had to unlink and relink it now its been two days they still haven't fix it. Apparently I read one guy reply yesterday saying that they won't fix it until November 2nd so dont unlink your wf... it's because of the twitch wf streamers so everyone here got to wait couple of days till the hype of the twitch drop is settled down.. good luck guys my luck not really good atm.. and apparently twitch drop its abit bugged alot of ppl not happy lol.. alot of problems on the weekend when everyone is online at this time..