Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Account Linking

Anuros

Have to ask the question. Since the bug to unlink/link your account is still bugged and I never got any drops from watching a stream yesterday. Is DE stopping people from getting massive amounts of Twitch drops by just blocking peoples attempts to unlink/link their accounts?

I would imagine if I was able to sort it out yesterday I would have gotten those drops. Just a thought but it is leaning to that for me.  

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)GONSKI 10 said:
  •  

I been trying to unlink for two days and it's still not working it was linked but there was a problem it wasn't registering the link so I had to unlink and relink it now its been two days they still haven't fix it. Apparently I read one guy reply yesterday saying that they won't fix it until November 2nd so dont unlink your wf... it's because of the twitch wf streamers so everyone here got to wait couple of days till the hype of the twitch drop is settled down.. good luck guys my luck not really good atm.. and apparently twitch drop its abit bugged alot of ppl not happy lol.. alot of problems on the weekend when everyone is online at this 

Ahh damn. No Prime loot then, I guess. 

Edited by ModestMotion

On 10/29/2017 at 2:58 AM, selddiu said:

same. got a frost skin but no vectis lol

its funny because twitch no longer shows WF as linked but when you click the link twitch to wf from wf, it says you're already linked.

Frost Harka Skin is from Twitch drops , which mean it came from watching stream , not Prime for Prime

Same problem, I unlinked on Twitch's side and tried to unlink on WF's side but it can't even find the account and display error messages. When I try to link from Twitch, it says it is already connected. :facepalm:
I hope we'll get the loot because this is getting ridiculous, I wanted to try this Twitch Prime thing and I can't even claim rewards -_-'

I cant believe warframe it's been 4 days trying to unlink and it's just broken!!! I been playing for 2 weeks and i just want to try out frost prime ect :-( if they dont fix this problem by tomorrow... delete!! delete!! delete!!... I guarantee u guys Warframe and twitch won't fix it till prime loot is finish if thats the case then i wont give them anymore of my time for warframe...