Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happens when the Clan leader/higher ranking members are offline for long periods of time ?

sidewinder_G

We are a fresh clan and we just had our lab set up. The next day, I wanted to research stuff but apparently our clan leader gave me the rank of scrub so I cannot research. All the while, I have contributed with Polymers, Credits, Ferrite and Formas. 2 or 3 thus far.

So what am I supposed to do ? Wait for one of them to come back online and promote me ? That makes next to zero sense. Why do I need a green light in these cases ? What if they decide to leave the game, stop playing ? Or simply go away on a vacation ? 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

Well if they stop playing, you should be able to claim the clan or you could just start your own.

OR you could ask for that promotion you mentioned.

How do you ASK for a promotion ? Apart from chat, I mean. Or is there no other way ? 

2 minutes ago, sidewinder_G said:

How do you ASK for a promotion ? Apart from chat, I mean. Or is there no other way ? 

In the chat or from the leader/officer (or whoever has promotion) directly. I don't see how anyone would have problems promoting someone to tech.

Treasurer might be debatable but you could ask and say you're not gonna touch the tax rates.

There's no harm in asking anyway and if they aren't willing to give the role you want you can search for another clan.

If your UK (europe)- you can always join mine in game name same as  here

No MR or hour restrictions (MR O - 24 all welcome) and no booting

This is exactly why I started my Clan 

Just message me here or in game Friday night or Sat Morning

You can always join and leave to rejoin them when they get their act together

Edited by Retchid

• 2 weeks later...

You could ask you're Warlord to pass that title to someone else,give a title of General to someone who is active,that role has almost all permissions or in the end leave inactive clan and join another one.

To be honest a clan that has inactive leadership and research and everything else is standing still because of it should be left by all members.

You and other active players that are sick of it should just leave and form youre own clan.

Edited by RistN