Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

TAA broke since latest updates

KitsuSenpai.

Hey there 👋

Since the last few updates I started to notice, that the screen is jittering, when i use TAA in the graphic settings. It wasn't till recently. Befor I started Warframe the first time (last week or so) I updated my GPU driver beforhand. Didn't changed anythig since than. I'm on PC with a realy beafy setup, using a Nvidia 980Ti, getting around 400fps at maxed out settings in ship.

My settings are:

• Bordeless
  • 1080p
  • 120Hz with cap
  • Screenshake Off
  • Everthing maxed out
  • TAA with 100% sharpening

I tried severel things from the mighty internet like:

• changing Refreshrate
  • caping FPS at another value
  • Fullscreen Mode
  • Vsync On/Off
  • All setting MIN and MAX

FXAA and MSAA are working just fine. But I found out, that Resident Evil 7 had the same problem in the Beta/Demo. On the Unity Engine forums, somebody explained, that the order of the shaders mater in case of TAA. 🤔 So maybe thats the problem, but im not workin for you guys, so i dont know... 😆

Greetings

Me

PS: Since the last week I having a blast with your game, so thumbs up from me 😁👍

PPS: This is how it looks like 😒

Edited by iViuDesign

I've noticed this as well.  I think many use SMAA so they are not noticing the issue.  It seems to be broke sometime after the last expansion.  I had to switch it back to SMAA as TAA isn't working at all.  EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 here.  I tried lowering the sharpness to 0 as well, no change, still jaggies.