Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nasty Nm Mode - No Shields And Power Drain

0Pinger

Who thought that one up, was glad I was on my Rhino plus iron skin, but hell of a tough mission on those without shields.  Three of us had it flagged as NM mode and one didn't on a defence run, revive hell but we did it.

So not sure if I like it or not but you nasty ... devs

no just having a better-than-average team.. and u should be fine.. even with no shields.. drain on hp and no energy.. i still did not find it too difficult.. just boring if u ask me with no powers. makes almost every frame the same besides the ones with the most base hp.. soo no i dont agree with this bs being to hard i would agree however that it is just a more boring version of reg mode.

no just having a better-than-average team.. and u should be fine.. even with no shields.. drain on hp and no energy.. i still did not find it too difficult.. just boring if u ask me with no powers. makes almost every frame the same besides the ones with the most base hp.. soo no i dont agree with this bs being to hard i would agree however that it is just a more boring version of reg mode.

No powers sounds like fun to me.

No power makes all frame the same. Only difference will be base stats, making Frost and Rhino brutal, Ember, Nyx, etc useless. No way, frames are built around powers, having none is no use at all.. Even with little energy, Rhino can cast his Iron Skin with no limited duration, Volt can cast speed quite frequently, yet other more energy relying frames would have no use. It's the same if it would be a "no gun - full energy mod". :(

Dear devs,

NO U

Now, seriously. One could argue that no mini-map actually adds a fair challenge to the game (and I would fiercely disagree with you, saying that it's simply stupid), but Energy Drain? And with such high rate?! You're basically making half of the Warframes completely useless!

Have you guys even thought it through?  

If you want to make a harder mode for the game make it more challenging - add more enemies, program better AIs, add mini-bosses, etc  - just don't be lazy and add half assed modes that only make the game absurdly cheap.

Dear devs,

NO U

Now, seriously. One could argue that no mini-map actually adds a fair challenge to the game (and I would fiercely disagree with you, saying that it's simply stupid), but Energy Drain? And with such high rate?! You're basically making half of the Warframes completely useless!

Have you guys even thought it through?  

If you want to make a harder mode for the game make it more challenging - add more enemies, program better AIs, add mini-bosses, etc  - just don't be lazy and add half assed modes that only make the game absurdly cheap.

this is the problem they need to get in a room for 10 hours.. and brainstorm the F*** out of this.. these ideas tbh are just bad.. nothing about the nightmare mode is fun or hard.. they might increase the challenge a lil but it still is not fair how they do it.. removing powers/ minimap (thats annoying.. removing shields etc.. all bad ideas. a timer does not help either nothing there.

i got a surprise yesterday. so we forn a squad to xini collecting material for the event.

so we break barrel and stuff

wave incoming so i try to put a bastile or try "not enought energy"

well DE this a nice and chalenging mod! BUT on xini verry bad idea in my opinion or any hight lvl deffence.

even with 2 ogris we couldn't keep up.

Edited by Warptron

Yep got that mode yesterday:

-Power Drain (-1/sec?)

-No Shields

-No Minimap

Really fun on a more fragile Frame like Nova. We as a random group pulled though, but yes. was kinda brutal.

*Kisses my Glaive*

Managed to get a few Voidstars up, if cast direcly after taking an orb.. but basically it was a "no power use" game.

Edited by Boneflower