Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rifle Weapons placement customization?

Olfind

Hi I have been playing this game since summer and I still love it but there is one thing that still bug's me out and that is the fact that we can't customize how the rifle/bow is being holstered on our back.

Like we can customize how our melee weapons can be holstered with the X Y Z coordinates and the pitch roll etc. For example I like to play Mesa and Vauban a lot and with Mesa the rifle placement is perfect in my opinion it's look like how we would holster a weapon on our back if we had to but on Vauban it has this awkward looking tilted holster that look like the weapon is attached to the middle of your back and and it goes from that point like this: \

Also when I was playing Inaros he have a normal way to holster weapons on his back as in a straight line and all but then comes a other warframe that have this awkward tilt like Vauban or Volt or Excalibur have so why dose some warframes have this awkward tilt and others don't?

Could we get the same customization with rifle/bow placement like we can do with melee weapons? It doesn't seem to much of work in my opinion the game dev's already have a working system for the melee weapons I am not programmer but with some minor tweaks wouldn't it work as good on rifles placement as with melee weapons?