Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All The Nova Haters... Lets Consider Fast Running Frames.

dave021

Okay so my favorite frame is Saryn,

Even with a sprinting mod, she is still super slow. When I join a game online, most of you guys are RUSHING like crazy to kill everything before I can even get there.

Now I understand why its fun to do so and I do my part which is attacking remaining strong enemies or maybe helping a fragile frame get up when he gets owned.

Now why all the Nova and Vauban haters cant shut up about the game being less fun because of their abilities.

Fast frames, welcome to the world of Saryn, Rhino and Frost,

Maybe if you would slow down and play as a team, people with Novas would do it too.

I'm confused...  so your argument is that people need to stop rushing and then Nova will be balanced?  I'm sorry, I really didn't follow you at all.

No, the whole point is to stop crying everytime a new frame is out. Try to see things from a different perspective, maybe your playing style is preventing people from having fun and they dont come crying on forums because you killed 200 things and they only got 36 because they move slower.

By the way Im not saying everyone is crying about it, but I think I saw enough threads about nerfing Nova, Vauban, Nyx, Rhino...

Edited by dave021

No, the whole point is to stop crying everytime a new frame is out. Try to see things from a different perspective, maybe your playing style is preventing people from having fun and they dont come crying on forums because you killed 200 things and they only got 36 because they move slower.

By the way Im not saying everyone is crying about it, but I think I saw enough threads about nerfing Nova, Vauban, Nyx, Rhino...

im just saying that nova is almost the same speed as loki, she is faster the ash, but i agree, im using fast frames but whne i first used frost i was just raging so much so i just solod, and from then on everytime i use loki i just switch the slowest team mate forward so he could keep up..

im just saying that nova is almost the same speed as loki, she is faster the ash, but i agree, im using fast frames but whne i first used frost i was just raging so much so i just solod, and from then on everytime i use loki i just switch the slowest team mate forward so he could keep up..

Yeah i noticed that too. I now wait for people who are behind when I play as Loki too. Probably because of the same reasons.

i have all frames, what is u'r argument about?

None really Im just enjoying the fact that people are having a hard time killing stuff when a Nova is in the game because 99% of the online games I do, fast frames are just rushing super fast to kill everything before slower frames can get there.

I played with a couple of nice people who waited for their teamates and tried to play without preventing others of having fun.

No matter the frame, try to be a team player. Thats it!

Even with a sprinting mod, she is still super slow.

Not that I disagree with the notion that people whining about Nova need to shut up and stop posting drivel, but Saryn with her hemlock alt helmet and a rush mod is very fast. Not quite as fast as Nova or Loki, but still well above 1.0 speed.

For that matter, Rhino with the vanguard helm is basically a durable Loki.