Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes break when health drops?

Thenicestpsycho

Wait... is your tenno in the warframe? O.O I thought they're like remote controlled robots. Wait... So how'd the same tenno fit in a female warframe O.O?!

nice idea though. :D

Its because you aren't the same Tenno when you switch warframes.

I'm pretty sure that you as the player, are a specific Tenno entity. And the warframe you use is like getting into a different suit of armor.

I disagree. I believe every frame is a unique Tenno because you specifically switch between them and no skills blend.

I disagree. I believe every frame is a unique Tenno because you specifically switch between them and no skills blend.

The skills don't blend because specific skills are defined by which warframe your Tenno is in.

Look at it this way, all Tenno can shoot rifles, pistols, and use melee weapons. In the same way, you as a human being can brush your teeth and make toast.

When a Tenno gets in a different frame, he is still the same Tenno, he just has different Warframe abilities. Same way how when you get in a car you can drive on land, but when you get in a boat you can drive on water. You're still the same human.

The skills don't blend because specific skills are defined by which warframe your Tenno is in.

Look at it this way, all Tenno can shoot rifles, pistols, and use melee weapons. In the same way, you as a human being can brush your teeth and make toast.

When a Tenno gets in a different frame, he is still the same Tenno, he just has different Warframe abilities. Same way how when you get in a car you can drive on land, but when you get in a boat you can drive on water. You're still the same human.

If you were the same Tenno, you wouldn't be fitting into a female suit just to use different powers. You are getting too much into the lore for your explanation. I could make the argument that the warframes are merely suits the Tenno upload their consciousness into to control.

If you were the same Tenno, you wouldn't be fitting into a female suit just to use different powers. You are getting too much into the lore for your explanation. I could make the argument that the warframes are merely suits the Tenno upload their consciousness into to control.

Yeah it's very easy to see it both ways as there is no real evidence as to how it works. I was just defending one side. You could make any number of arguments.