Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Good Free Program For Recording?

Pyromann

I'd like to make some videos of warframe, but I don't have any recording program, I tried Fraps, but I hate when it does those giant files, I'd like something good, that doesn't make giant files, or very bad quality ones.

Please?

Bandicam, Dxtory and Frabs is Good

i got a honest version from Frabs (cost about 30€) and there is an option to split those huge files onto 4gb files, its easy to use not very much of an options and they fixed lot of problems and they are still updating it and i never had problem with it

Dxtory has huge variation of option same idea as frabs but better options about files and so fort, my friend buyed himself dxtory and it cost same as frabs and i have seen how it works and i cant see difference between frabs or dxtory, so to say its a matter of taste what you like to use

Video Editing Programs now thats a differend chapter alone

Bandicam..i have seen people using it but dont have experience enough to make a solid opinion about it..

And keep in mind that Pirated Versions of Frabs and Dxtory do suck i cant recommend them to anyone so dont download em

they are full of bugs cause of theyre outdated version they dont work with your newest video drivers etc

so if you looking free version, Bandicam it gives you 10 minutes (per a file) and it puts watermark on it so its better than Frabs Demo version (way better actually)

if you have paypal and loose (about) 30$ then buy Frabs or Dxtory depending do you want simple or abit more options..