Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Lag Problems.

Kurokasumi

Since update 7, myself in Canada and my friend in Texas have played this game flawlessly together. As of update 9, the lag is so bad it's unplayable for the one us that's connecting, We have tried swapping whos host and nothing changes. I, and my friend have both made sure we don't have any sort of backround downloads going on, and if we play other games for example, Left for Dead 2, there's no issues. 
Was just hoping there might be a future patch for this on the way or perhaps a fix I can do myself.

from a previous post in Forums "Update 9 Stutter Issue"  -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/84169-update-9-stutter-issue/#entry939697

DE_Dmitri replys there:

Hey guys,

Is there any chance I could get a few people to submit support tickets for this issue? I only need one per person, and the more people involved the better. I may have reproduced the stutter on my end however I can't be absolutely sure until I take a look at everyone else's EE log.

If any of you have a spare moment to assist it would be very helpful in tracking down the culprit.

Tickets can be submitted here: http://support.warframe.com/

Ideally it would be best if you used an EE log that was retrieved immediately after you have had the freezing occur.

Your EE.log can be found at the following location:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe

To retrieve your dxdiag simply follow these steps:
1. Hold down Win + R
2. Type "dxdiag" and click "OK" 
3. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice 

Thanks a lot!

...I've similar issue or trouble and have submitted a support ticket for my symptoms. So submit all logs asked for on your support ticket . Cheers Tenno.
Edited by Bladereap3r

Ive only really noticed lag in the new grineer ships were supposed to destroy honestly... and that was because of the hundreds of enemies spawning I think since it's lessened when they reduced the number of enemies. Which is too bad honestly... was enjoying all the exp.