Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] 🔥👿THE EVIL EMPIRE👿🔥Alliance is Recruiting! ●Long-standing● Well-established● Adult ● International Community● Active with Raids, Contests, Events, PvP, Trades & More!● Moderated & Active chat

(XBOX)DarkHart1

what can i say ?? All my fello Tenno have literally taken the words out of my mouth...EVERYTHING thats been posted here i wholeheartedly agree with... I have never felt happier than I do by bein a part of Evil Empire Aliance... Thank you to all members and to DarkHart1 for a great gaming experience 👍✌✌ 

Edited by (XB1)Scully51xx
typos

@(Xbox One)Sacrfishal Lamb Our clans & members here are allies & we strengthen each other through fair trade. Those not in our alliance do not have access to our alliance chat or Discord server so it would be impossible for them to trade with us.

For those not in our alliance, we meet in Trade chat where players are allowed to buy, sell & trade things freely 

In general, many people wouldn't offer to sell or buy things from or to their family members.Our Warframe alliance community is like family & we try to take care of our own without monetary (platinum) incentives :heart:

The foundation of this alliance is built upon the principles of respect and equality. As DarkHart1 once told me, "...we're all Tenno here."

That is something I always keep in mind, especially when it comes to our alliance. With people from all walks of life, different races, beliefs, and even languages, it's important to remember that on Warframe we all unify to form this alliance that welcomes people from all over the world on a daily basis. That is why respect, and equality is of the utmost importance... and that is why on a daily basis moderators, and fellow Tenno alike are asked to enforce or follow our most important rule.

Be respectful.

I for one, am happy to be part of "The Evil Empire" but not for that reason alone.

At some point or another, regardless of mastery rank, we find ourselves among several people in our alliance that have dedicated much of their time in support of this game. These players, filled with a plethora of knowledge, in the vast, ever-expanding universe that is Warframe, offer up advice, as well as a helping hand to their fellow Tenno in the hope that they too might share in the love that we all have for this game, and ultimately prosper because of it.

One of the major tools we have at our disposal, as an alliance, to assist in this idea, is our discord server. Which is always kept up to date with the latest information in regards to Warframe. On our alliance exclusive discord we have not only the option to easily share information, but to also discover it for ourselves. Whether you're just starting to trade between other players and learning trade chat, or you're a vetted MR25 with countless hours of trading and negotiating, it's always nice to have the ability to get price checks in real time, by using our bot-chat or by simply asking another player. Maybe, you're not the trading type? That's fine too. Our bot-chat has plenty of other functions as well, many of which are able to assist players on-the-fly with many different aspects of the game... and that's just a small piece of what the alliance discord has to offer, with other tabs such as, #trading, #raiding, or #fashionframe to name a few... the potential at your fingertips is limitless!

Well, while those are just a few aspects that I am proud to share, it's also important to give a nod to the people behind the scenes that keep the gears spinning, and keep the comaradarie between players... as I mentioned before, by not only helping to "keep the peace," by enforcing the rules set in place, but by also finding new and creative ways to engage players within the alliance, and bring them together. Whether it be in an event new or old to Warframe, or in an event exclusive to our alliance. Seeing players interact with one another, and share in the alliance that we all have a part in, is important.

Lastly, I'd like to give a personal shout-out to DarkHart1, without all that you do for this alliance, a lot of what we have would not be possible if it wasn't for you. As always I just wanted to say thanks again for all that you do. In my time I have seen few people so capable of being a leader and a friend. I look forward to helping this alliance grow in any way that I can.

Edited by (XB1)Franchise Jon

As probably one of the newest people to join this alliance I'm sure my take on them is going to be a little less in depth, but I can honestly say they've managed to impress me right from the start.
The leadership of the alliance is very active and members are helpful and talkative. The discord is a great place to talk and share information, and the club is great sharing all our screenshots and clips.
Overall the structure and the members have provided by far the best alliance experience i've had in the game since playing, and I'm a freaking warframe founder.

really am liking this alliance. left destiny after having 1000+ hours in it and im lovin warframe even more. nice to see the same names in the chat so everybody doesnt seem like a total stranger. its nice to also have people be there in the chat to help and answer question. over all, very good alliance.

ps. do u kno de whey

• 2 weeks later...