Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xp Locked Rhino And Items Suddenly Costs Money?

Svinepelsen

No, EXP Locked weapons can be aquired by either buying them with Plat OR buying their blueprint, search for their resources and build them.

Warframes like Rhino, need to be aquired diffrent. You either buy them with Plat OR you farm their 3 parts from a specific boss (Helmet, Chassis and Systems), buy their blueprint, craft the parts and then craft the frame.

You should look further then only the first page of the Weapons and Warframes tab.

P.S: Buying a weapon/warframe with plat will give you an extra slot and a potato with it.

So basically you are saying that you have not scrolled through the warframe pages until you see the blueprints which you can purchase with IGC to start the building of any frame. Just because you made it to level 2 you will still have to farm for the parts just like everyone else.

No im not saying i should get special treatment, im saying why does it say on the rhino and like 8 weapons that they are xp-locked? everything else had a price. Just feels like i've been excessively farming for a goal that wasn't there.

No im not saying i should get special treatment, im saying why does it say on the rhino and like 8 weapons that they are xp-locked? everything else had a price. Just feels like i've been excessively farming for a goal that wasn't there.

ah... I understand. Yea, they should give more information than just "xp locked". It seems like DE plans on making reading the wiki a requirement to understanding basic things about their game...

The Rhino has been Mastery Rank locked since I started back on Update 7, was the first Warframe after my starter Loki that I went for.

DE has even said numerous times in Livestreams that more items will become locked to Mastery Ranks because there isn't enough of that currently, and I agree with them. Buy the Blueprint with credits and farm the parts like most people have to do for just about any Warframe they want.