Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Materials Converter

Scanation

You don't build things with Mods, so it's not really the same, and this has serious possibility of being broken or unbalanced. I'm not saying it won't ever happen, it would just be something that would be slower to implement because of the possible exploits.

You don't build things with Mods, so it's not really the same, and this has serious possibility of being broken or unbalanced. I'm not saying it won't ever happen, it would just be something that would be slower to implement because of the possible exploits.

I do agree with you there, but there's some materials, we have too many of.

Just make the amounts really high. Example: you are farming xini say for neurodes but as a by product you get nano spores. make the convert number for like 50k nano spores for 1 neurode. that way we can feel like we are progressing in some way.

Just make the amounts really high. Example: you are farming xini say for neurodes but as a by product you get nano spores. make the convert number for like 50k nano spores for 1 neurode. that way we can feel like we are progressing in some way.

It would need to be something like this, the trade off would have to be huge. You pay more for much less so you can't keep trading back and forth or just start farming more common materials to trade for higher materials. 

As long as the trades would stay on the same account i don't see how it would be exploitable. DE has nothing to gain in slowing down the speed at which people make weapons, as u need to buy weapon-slots if you want to keep them.

make it 10k, not everybody has 200k nano spores in the bank and there's no need to make such a high prices as it's in DE's clear advantage to have people make weapons and buy slots for them.

As long as the trades would stay on the same account i don't see how it would be exploitable. DE has nothing to gain in slowing down the speed at which people make weapons, as u need to buy weapon-slots if you want to keep them.

I don't understand what you mean by making the trades stay on the same account.

It's not about slowing down weapon, warframe, or dojo building construction, it's about providing an alternative option to get rarer materials without having to farm for them. You have to make sure that the trade is fair so you don't feel that farming nanospores and trading them neurodes is wayyy faster than farming for neurodes themselves.

Pretty much, you want neurodes, farm where they drop. Alternatively, if you so happen to have way too many nanospores and could use a neurod, convert them into a neurode. The quickest way to get neurodes should be to go where they drop the most, not converting nanospores.