Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Things To Buy Using Credits

blueberryyumyum

So I'm coming up close to 1 million credits and I noticed a severe lack of things that you can buy in the market, just blueprints, ammo and health restores. Generally I don't buy platinum since it can be expensive sometimes so this makes it extremely hard for me and many other people to fully to be able to choose what they want when they. So a simple proposition that a few more things are able to be bought with credits, it doesn't even need to be fully made warframes or weapons, but just simple things such as materials or colours.

So I'm coming up close to 1 million credits and I noticed a severe lack of things that you can buy in the market, just blueprints, ammo and health restores. Generally I don't buy platinum since it can be expensive sometimes so this makes it extremely hard for me and many other people to fully to be able to choose what they want when they. So a simple proposition that a few more things are able to be bought with credits, it doesn't even need to be fully made warframes or weapons, but just simple things such as materials or colours.

I'd say only mats since colours are cosmetics.

I'd say only mats since colours are cosmetics.

Easter colors are cosmetic, but I bought them for a mere 1 credit, so why were the fourth of July colors on sale for plat-only and not a mere 1 credit like in Easter? Oh, there's the fact that the avatar packs were changed from simple avatars (two per purchase) that cost several thousand credits to a now plat-only purchase? A lot of weapons were changed from credits to platinum only, namely when the market was overhauled. I think it was when Vauban was introduced.

Easter colors are cosmetic, but I bought them for a mere 1 credit, so why were the fourth of July colors on sale for plat-only and not a mere 1 credit like in Easter? Oh, there's the fact that the avatar packs were changed from simple avatars (two per purchase) that cost several thousand credits to a now plat-only purchase? A lot of weapons were changed from credits to platinum only, namely when the market was overhauled. I think it was when Vauban was introduced.

Yeah I bought the Saturated and Easter at 1 credits. Yes they've started to become a little greedy but I don't mind cosmetics, I only was irritated that Vauban was alerts only.

Of course I wouldn't mind that they change some cosmetics to credits since they do flood in money.