Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

Hi Naceo and Zasca. Please download Axon and add me, rohver, as your friend there and I'll invite you to our voice chat group for the interview process.

About that.........my computer cant handle axon. and im not getting a new one for a while. im guessing there goes my chance! Edited by Lord_zasca

About that.........my computer cant handle axon. and im not getting a new one for a while. im guessing there goes my chance!

I'm afraid having voice chat capabilities is one of the requirements to join. We never check the in game clan chat and we like to talk. 

Hello fellow Tenno,

We have been a little quiet on the forums this past week, but MORBID is still at it. We have recently finished our last wave of interviews, and we now only have 7 spots left! So if your interested in joining add either Glazy or me (EyeHaveYou247) and we'll get back to you soon as we can.

Alright clan-seeking Tenno, we have another update for MORBID. We are beginning to transform our dull dojo into something more zen-like and atmospheric; basically we are personalizing our home to be unique and "MORBID." You can see some of our early work here:

2013-10-07_00006_zps6d10a2ff.jpg

2013-10-07_00003_zps6e78affa.jpg

Now, the more interesting part (depending on the type of Tenno you are), with our new decorations comes specific trophies we are strategically placing within the dojo. These trophies will be dedicated to the different clan event winners each month (or so). Here is what some of them will look like:

2013-10-07_00005_zps87f3e97b.jpg

2013-10-07_00004_zpsb62115a3.jpg

Again, we are still looking for new recruits, so if you're interested in joining our family add either Glazy or me and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.