The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | Site | 100% Dojo | Tenno Labs | Emblem | Social Clan ]

rohver

Another update (yes, these are coming frequently now since we are back on track) : The TRADING POST is done and ready to use! Woot. 

We are also open to all regions again since there is going to be an inactivity purge in the coming days. 

BIG bumpity bump bump! Just joined the Clan and I honestly have to say that everyone here is nice! Honestly helped me enjoy the game even more then I already did...and I didn't think that was possible but *poof* there it is! The clan would be good for ANYONE wanting to join in my opinion. Look forward to seeing everyone in game. Apply today! (Not to sound like a credit card company or anything)

Hi,

I am interested in joining you guys as I was looking for an active clan of your size. My playtimes can sometimes vary a lot, so a clan with members all over the world is what I wanted.

I've started playing last week (Thursday), so I haven't achieved much, just got rank 3 recently. My Trinity frame is almost finished building and I'm planning on having it as my main.

Added Glazy in-game. Hope to talk to you guys soon. :)

Cheers.

Hi Zagato, thanks for sending a request. I hope to catch you online soon, the past two days have been busy for me. What was your IGN? I have received quite a few requests, 

@ UltimateBankaiSZ : Hi there. Please read through our first post and see the recruitment process. There is an interview first that can last up to a day. You also need to download Dolby Axon. 

Shameless bump...Just joshing, I actually have some interesting news. We have gone through a fairly large purge and are on the lookout for new Tenno who are interested in joining a clan. We do have a very informal and low stress "interview process;" it's basically you just playing Warframe with us and chatting on Dolby Axon. So, if you're interested post here, our add/pm me or Glazy and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We shall rise again.

Hello, sir. I wish to express an interest in joining with Morbid. From the looks of it it, it seems like a very nice match for me. I have sent you a friend request in game and have already found and "faved" the MORBID group on Razr.

Hope to see you in game!

-Vash