Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Payment Methods?

shirokuro

Anyone think its a good idea to use an alternate payment method instead of steam?

Im saying this cause right after the summer sale, i somehow got caught into this fraud thing.

Its quite annoying and if i get a % off coupon... i'd be very upset that i can't use it...

Anyone agree?

Example: Paypal

Edited by shirokuro

Anyone think its a good idea to use an alternate payment method instead of steam?

Im saying this cause right after the summer sale, i somehow got caught into this fraud thing.

Its quite annoying and if i get a % off coupon... i'd be very upset that i can't use it...

Anyone agree?

Fraud? Did you do a chargeback for something you bought during the summer sale? That's a biiiig mistake if you did.

Fraud? Did you do a chargeback for something you bought during the summer sale? That's a biiiig mistake if you did.

Nope, no chargeback. as soon as i bought the ys games from midweek madness (which was right after summer sales)

how do you use paypal? everytime i go for platinum, it brings up the helpdesk message about the steam fraud...

FEbi9gf.png

well see here's the problem... i dont know where to go to get that information (ps: im not from singapore, im from US...dunno if that should matter or not)

When i click on 75 platinum one, it takes me straight to here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/entries/23595998-Steam-Wallet-FAQ

While we are on the subject since I am using the steam version fo warframe all I get is steam as a payment option. Is there a workaround to this? Also does DE accept boku payments or any form of mobile payment?

Edited by Palkora

Your account is linked to Steam, you will only be able to buy Plat with Steam Wallet.

So your telling me there is no other way to pay except through steam.....very dissapointing

unless someone can say otherwise?

Edited by shirokuro

So your telling me there is no other way to pay except through steam.....very dissapointing

unless someone can say otherwise?

yes...why do you hate steam so much?....if you usePaypal to fill your steam wallet and then pay for platinum, there is no extra charges...so, I don't see what the problem with using steam to buy platinum...

Anyone agree?

thats why

Edited by shirokuro

*Facepalm*

YOU CAN USE PAYPAL ON YOUR STEAM AND THEN USE YOUR STEAM ON WARFRAME!!!!

Alright. so tell me. when you click on say $4.99, it takes you straight to purchase something on steam correct? (from there you should beable to use paypal and such)

well get this, when i click on $4.99, it takes me straight to the help desk saying im under the fraud. no matter what value, i still go to that page. if i click on $4.99, $9.99, $29.99, $49.99, $99.99 and 199.99, it takes me to help desk. if i eliminate steam as middleman all together, there will be no hassle obtaining platinum (And i can continue my problem with steam through ticket)

I don't get it...steam scam you? :/

no, steam fraud is when you make lots of purchases in a short amount of time, it locks you up so you can't make purchases until you make a ticket to steam and they reply. Sadly i've sent one and no reply came in, and i want to get platinum as soon as i get a coupon (even 20% coupon)

Go buy a paysafe,put that paysafe money into your paysafe account.Log into the site and go to buy platinum,then pick the Paysafe option and login with your account.Buy what you want.

Alright, can you go through step by step on how to do so?

cause the moment i press any money amount, steam wants to take over.....

Actually, a good question is if possible, how can i NOT use steam as default payment method

ugh...

they should really make a way to go directly to paypal instead of steam....... thats terrible for me :/

i am really hating steam for this...

well then, i guess there is nothing else to do (and if i do get a coupon, im going straight to support)

Edited by shirokuro

no, steam fraud is when you make lots of purchases in a short amount of time, it locks you up so you can't make purchases until you make a ticket to steam and they reply.

Steam does no such thing.

I'm going to guess you caught taking part in some shenanigans and got flagged.