Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I <3 Heavy Impact

MXultra

I maxxed this out for fun and was at first very disappointed in that the only times I could find the height required for the AOE blast in a level, there were no enemies around. But then I realized it has reliable and practical application in Defense maps. Just gotta find those vantage points to flying elbow drop into the crowd.

It does 600 damage which is like 60% of an Ult for 0 cost. That is great, but maybe if you let a weaker or smaller AOE go off from lower altitude drops, we could find more opportunities to improvise with it in regular levels. And if it was about air time instead of height, we could use wall-run jumps to fly across the environment and bomb unsuspecting enemies.

I know hardcore min-maxxers would never give up a mod slot for this, but I would love to see more fun and unique mod-based abilities.

Is it based on air time or jump height?

Where did yours drop?

What do you use it with?

Is it viable for simple jumpslam spamming?

Rhino smash?

... Rhino SMASH

I got one in the void. Raid 2 specifically

Is it based on air time or jump height?

Where did yours drop?

What do you use it with?

Is it viable for simple jumpslam spamming?

Rhino smash?

... Rhino SMASH

I believe it is fall height and it has to be a pretty high fall (like jumping off the railing of a second story building).

No idea where I got it.

I play Saryn but people say it works well with Excali's Jump, Vauban's Bounce, Volt's Speed (run up wall), and Nova's Portal.

No, the activation height is too much. For example on Xini, I backflip up the elevator between waves and wait on the walkway above the cryopod. From there I can cast Venom and spray at the crowd, but when enough enemies get near the pod, I drop.

A Nova player said they achieved 1200 damage by portalling up to the ceiling, but I cannot confirm.

Edited by MXultra